The Student Room Group

What did you buy this week? Mk II.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
pixie9207
Ooh was the snood from primark?

yes! and just a fiver! :biggrin:
Spent more money :sigh:

http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Fitted-Bound-Cropped-Jacket/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1211208&SearchQuery=cropped jacket&Rf-700=1000&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Grey

http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Wool-Mix-Cable-Over-Knee-Socks/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1257622&cid=7657&Rf900=1578&Rf-200=16&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=GreyMarl

:love:

I am currently waiting for 5 parcels to arrive, 3 of which are from Asos! I've spent too much money in the last two weeks :facepalm:
£12 from New look thanks to the mid season sale! Now what to wear with it?
(edited 13 years ago)
Had a bit of a spree today, I don't buy things often (clotheswise) so thi is a lot for me.

so today i bought these:

New Look:

2x V neck jumpers, one in black and one in purple, both with button detail around the cuff.

1x purple and grey strappy top

This top, but its white and has necklaces drawn on with birds holding it http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/tops/corsage-bubble-hem-vest_202416551?icSort=-bestSellerScore

A set of pink and purple bracelets
And this necklace but in a mix of black and white! http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/jewellery/layered-pearl-necklace_198340840?icSort=-bestSellerScore

Peacocks:

Black military style coat
long vest style top with lace back detail and punky sort of front in white.
3x underwear (3 for £5!) - I love underwear, I buy it all the time.

A pair of grey mittens
3x Novelty socks (3 for £3)0 cupcake, pink leapord print and stripy with bows.

Boots:

Clinique superpower double face powder (i love this!)
Maybelline 24hr superstay concealer (thought id try this)
Collection 2000 trio for smokey eyes
Disposable Venus oceana razors

----------------------------

I then also bought a mid year diary, notebooks, pens and a memory stick etc from Rymans as I needed these things, but this doesn't really come under fashion.

This is the most shopping I have done in a while. Glad i didn't go in anymore shops haha. :eek3:
Reply 124

Reply 125

Wanted these for ages <3
coni

Wanted these for ages <3

I got those!! About a week ago. They're gorgeous aren't they? I had my eye on them for ages and finally got round to buying them. :woo: :love:

I just ordered this:

I already have it in black.
Reply 127
sarahthegemini
I got those!! About a week ago. They're gorgeous aren't they? I had my eye on them for ages and finally got round to buying them. :woo: :love:

I just ordered this:

I already have it in black.

I know! I've had them in my saved for later for weeks waiting for payday. I love them been looking for a decent pair of wedges for ages! :woo:

That snood is nice too may have to buy one :yep:
Books from ebay for uni. Also I bought a chunky blue cardy;a red 3/4 length top;bangle set;cream curtains;2 pairs of chunky knitted socks and a grey flower headband. All from primark.
[QUOTE="Kätzchen"]These things aren't in my possession yet, as the Venomous Villains collection hasn't launched in the UK yet, but as soon as it does I'll be 100% getting these. So this is a 'What I'm going to buy...' post. :p:

Maleficent:

Violetta and Dark Deeds

My Dark Magic

Revenge is Sweet and Wrong Spell!

Bad Fairy

Cruella D'Evil

Devilishly Stylish

The swatches 'n' stuff look amaaaazing. :woo:[/QUOTE
u should post it in the lust list :smile:
jessyfantastic90

u should post it in the lust list :smile:

Oops, thanks mate. I did look for somewhere to post it, but obviously not hard enough!
Reply 132
I love this thread :mmm:

Just some of things I've bought from Zara over the past month:

Reply 133
coni

Wanted these for ages <3

I've been looking for a pair of wedges like these for a while, are they comfy?

where are they from? :ahee:
A black and white glittery leopard print top in the sale at Peacocks for £7, brown brogues for £16 also from Peacocks. Then a leopard print jacket from ths market type place for £10.

I've also just ordered my own customised tee shirt off the internet for about £16.
Reply 136
popppyss
I've been looking for a pair of wedges like these for a while, are they comfy?

where are they from? :ahee:

They're well comfy, I wore em for the first time on a night out the other day and didnt even have sore feet at the end :p:

From here Clicky
Reply 137
coni
They're well comfy, I wore em for the first time on a night out the other day and didnt even have sore feet at the end :p:

From here Clicky

Thank you very much!
Reply 139
cjtj

I really love that bird necklace, do you mind me asking where it's from?

Quick Reply

Latest