The Student Room Group

What did you buy this week? Mk II.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sunshine_x
I bought a pair of Uggs in a sale for £37.50. :biggrin:
I figured they'd be handy to put away for the winter/cold weather.

god, what a saving! are they real?
Original post by popple7
god, what a saving! are they real?

Yes, 100% real!
They were straight from Amazon, though the offer only lasted a couple of hours and they only had limited sizes.
(edited 12 years ago)
Okay everyone...should be really hot tomorrow so I'm going to go to town tomorrow and treat myself with the money my ex owed me (hahaaaa) so what should I buy? I'm thinking a new mac lipstick...maybe some new shorts/skirts... some wedges?
Reply 1383
A suit :biggrin: and shall be buying shirts and ties in the coming days :smile:
A vintage scarf from a market stall on Portobello road and a cropped white top from H&M. I keep forgetting to buy some belts but oh well, I was pretty damn happy with my purchases :h:
Original post by Sunshine_x
Yes, 100% real!
They were straight from Amazon, though the offer only lasted a couple of hours and they only had limited sizes.

wow, impressive, nice one! :smile:

ahhh was in town today, had voluntary work in the morning and it was grey and dull when i left my flat... but afterwards it was ROASTING and everyone was suitably dressed, apart from me in jeans/tee/hoody! ughh.

so i bought a new dress :p: literally any excuse!

its so so pretty though! bit big though, the smallest size in store was a 10 and it's way bigger..more like 12-14. i love river island, i always feel skinny because their sizes are usually bigger!

i also bought a fairly overpriced, but very pretty necklace from accessorize.... it will go with everything, and if i put it on a longer chain, i think i will like it even more. but £9 felt like a lot of money for it.

and this belt, which is v. similar to the one topshop did! but 3 times less money!

and i bought some john frieda frizz ease hair serum...because my hair goes MENTAL in the humidity and i need to stop the frizz. not liking it so far, had a go and it just made my flyaways look greasy :frown: think i was a bit too heavy handed with it though?
(edited 12 years ago)

i post here too much. but had to share my sale bargain! :love:

i know smocks can be dodgy in terms of fit... but with my new heart belt to give it a waist, it looks AMAZING! so easy to wear but so pretty!
i got a mac lipstick in angel. been eyeing up speed dial for aaaages and some how ended up with a different shade but love it so much

and this which i was lusting after pre-sale so it was a bargain
Reply 1390
A Cath Kidston pure (on sale :biggrin:) been meaning to get a new purse for ages
A pair of JW trackies and a strappy top :smile:
Okay everyone, I've literally just given away 80% of the clothes I own. It was all falling to bits and/or I've grown out of the stuff. So I'm gonna be hitting the gym and buying new clothes for a slimmer me! (once I find the money because I refuse to buy anything from primark anymore)
I got some drugs..... and mugs
loads from primark and internacionale
Reply 1394
Leopard-Print sandals from River Island, a Primark ring, another American Apparel skirt and patent Doc Martens :biggrin:
A stripey t-shirt, some Soap & Glory face washes and some nail varnish.

Spoiler

nothing i am poor mother****a!;P

Quick Reply

Latest