The Student Room Group

COD BlackOps Society

Join the Black Ops Society by clicking here:

Unlock All Zombie maps withput completing the campaign

Go to the console/computer at the main menu (when sitting in the chair) and type the following code to unlock the maps
3ARCH UNLOCK
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Can girls join? :ninja:
Narik
Can girls join? :ninja:

Admission fee is bewbs :hmmm:
Doubt I'm going to get it unless the trailers shift me.
Reply 4
Narik
Can girls join?
there is a special admission criterial for girls :colonhash:
Reply 5
I really hope the voice characters from World at War return. The Russian leader and Kiefer Sutherland were really good. And I really hope that you can make iron sights customisable - that would be awesome.
I'm down. :wink:
Seriously needed a replacement for Mw2 although I hope there isn't as much modding/hacking going on in the new one, it killed Mw2.
BlackOps looks like a horrible and broken game, it'd have to be free for me to even get it, then I wouldn't even play it.
MW2 was bad, BlackOps will be worse....
HarryA
I really hope the voice characters from World at War return. The Russian leader and Kiefer Sutherland were really good. And I really hope that you can make iron sights customisable - that would be awesome.

I know you can customize red-dot sights now, but not sure about iron sights (in the multiplayer trailer the guy had a smiley face as his RDS).

Just had a look at some of the gameplay and from what I can see I think they have move realistic recoil on the guns now (it is a bit annoying that someone can hold an light machine gun and snipe somebody from the other side of the map without any recoil...) and they also seem to have tweaked the grenade launcher (shame they didn't take it out...).
Reply 9
It looks awful, but I will still buy it. Then again I thought mw2 looked bad so maybe I'm a skeptic. I actually really enjoy mw2, it jus really winds me up sometimes:smile:
Recoil really depends on the user, (in real life) as its basically, how well you hold the bitch down once you fired. The one thing I really didn't like in the trailer is that crossbow. I read in to it, and you can unlock a sniper scope on it, and it is completely accurate, so people are going to snipikng with cross bows with explosive tips - oh great.
Reply 10
ChunkymunkyDJC
Just had a look at some of the gameplay and from what I can see I think they have move realistic recoil on the guns now (it is a bit annoying that someone can hold an light machine gun and snipe somebody from the other side of the map without any recoil...) and they also seem to have tweaked the grenade launcher (shame they didn't take it out...).

We only saw like 2 or 3 guns in the gameplay trailer. Those guns could have been 3 of the worst or 3 of the best guns in the game. If the MW2 gameplay trailer showed the F2000 and TAR only, we would have said that the guns have a lot of recoil, but in fact only some guns have recoil, whereas others don't. We will have to wait until this evening for the MP reveal thing. But then again, how do you know what "realistic recoil" is? You aren't Jack Bauer secretly, are you? :smile:

TPS.
It looks awful, but I will still buy it. Then again I thought mw2 looked bad so maybe I'm a skeptic. I actually really enjoy mw2, it jus really winds me up sometimes:smile:

Totally agree, it's not the game that's ruined, it's the people who exploit its weaknesses. But I really hope Treyarch listen to community feedback and implement changes when they are demanded.
SatanIsAwesome
BlackOps looks like a horrible and broken game, it'd have to be free for me to even get it, then I wouldn't even play it.
MW2 was bad, BlackOps will be worse....

I agree.
Reply 12
Why do people come into a society only to complain? :facepalm:
hobo06
Why do people come into a society only to complain?
both with red gems :biggrin:

eejits
hobo06
Why do people come into a society only to complain? :facepalm:

Trying to show noobs who think they're good at games just because they're good at MW2 that they're idiots.
Reply 15
SatanIsAwesome
Trying to show noobs who think they're good at games just because they're good at MW2 that they're idiots.

a) You're in the wrong thread, this is the Black Ops Society, not MW2 Society.
b) if they're good at MW2, then they are good at at least one game. I fail to see how that makes them an idiot. In fact, I think you've just shown you're the bigger idiot.

Have a nice day :h:
hobo06
b) if they're good at MW2, then they are good at at least one game. I fail to see how that makes them an idiot. In fact, I think you've just shown you're the bigger idiot.

lol he just got told :biggrin:
hobo06

1) People only play BlackOps because they liked MW2 or think it's gonna be a lot better than it.
2) I said games, which is plural, so you're the bigger idiot.
Reply 18
SatanIsAwesome
1) People only play BlackOps because they liked MW2 or think it's gonna be a lot better than it.
2) I said games, which is plural, so you're the bigger idiot.

Don't like it don't play it don't post in te soc
Simple:smile:
HarryA
We only saw like 2 or 3 guns in the gameplay trailer. Those guns could have been 3 of the worst or 3 of the best guns in the game. If the MW2 gameplay trailer showed the F2000 and TAR only, we would have said that the guns have a lot of recoil, but in fact only some guns have recoil, whereas others don't. We will have to wait until this evening for the MP reveal thing. But then again, how do you know what "realistic recoil" is? You aren't Jack Bauer secretly, are you? :smile:

Chillax, I was only giving my opinion :p:

brb, busy for next 24 hours.

Quick Reply

Latest