1. Work out
2. Be confident
3. Talk

Easy.
Reply 10
92greenbottles
No watch how i met your mother :biggrin:

Its much more relevant.

you do know how i met your mother is a tv show right?
f00ddude
you do know how i met your mother is a tv show right?

Of course I do, other wise the joke would make absolutely no sense.

I was only kidding man, i have never met your mother. But im sure shes a delightful woman :smile:
Reply 12
92greenbottles
Of course I do, other wise the joke would make absolutely no sense.

I was only kidding man, i have never met your mother. But im sure shes a delightful woman :smile:

lol just sounded like you thought i was saying id picked up his mum lol
Reply 13
damn I'm not first

but, bend your knees
Reply 15
I find that over the shoulder is a better way!
Reply 16
If you can make us laugh, you're nearly there. Confidence makes us feel we can trust you and feel safe around you - you wouldn't hesitate to protect us should we need it. You shouldn't act too sensitive but we do need to know you can discuss personal things from time to time. Having said all this, confidence is the most important because it shows you know what you're about and we know exactly what we're faced with, without so many gambles. If you're nervous it makes you appear easy to influence and so we never know what exactly you're going to do next and that's hardly a settling thought. Oh, we also enjoy a gift from time to time. Just be yourself and you'll find someone who appreciates you for who you are
Reply 17
'Hi, have you met ted?'
Be confident apparently works, and dont come across creepy and/or desperate. Guess its something you acquire through experience though.
Reply 19
SanCloud
If you can make us laugh, you're nearly there. Confidence makes us feel we can trust you and feel safe around you - you wouldn't hesitate to protect us should we need it. You shouldn't act too sensitive but we do need to know you can discuss personal things from time to time. Having said all this, confidence is the most important because it shows you know what you're about and we know exactly what we're faced with, without so many gambles. If you're nervous it makes you appear easy to influence and so we never know what exactly you're going to do next and that's hardly a settling thought. Oh, we also enjoy a gift from time to time. Just be yourself and you'll find someone who appreciates you for who you are

I've never really done this but do girls like guys who tease them? As in not sexually tease but tease.

Latest

Trending

Trending