The Student Room Group
"give me a place or else"
Reply 2
"I will suck 'X' miles of penis to come to your uni'
Put in the ammount your willing :smile:
Reply 3
End up with what are Your future plans. Just an idea and even not mine.
Reply 4
Mefju5
End up with what are Your future plans. Just an idea and even not mine.

I did that, and it sounded ok - I had a couple of lines about my gap year plans, kind of relating them to my interests and the course.
I wrote a few sentences on why I believed university was important, not just to study but also to grow as a person.

Motherhood and apple pie, really.
I just finished by concluding with what I hoped to gain from university (stuff I hadn't said before) and how I could give something back... Just write a couple of sentences to finish it off?
Reply 7
"I firmly believe that I have the enthusiasm, the dedication and the ability to succeed in the study of (insert subject here)."
Your's sincerly, Ben Dover arf arf
Reply 9
I just that I am eager to take on the new challenges that university will present me (or words to that effect)
Reply 10
I had a really really good 4 sentence long conclusion about how much im looking forward to the opportunities at uni and stuff...but it went over the line limit so I had to cut the whole thing out...My teacher said it was a waste of space anyway...because it didnt actually say anything new, and everyone else would probably be saying the same thing...now it just ends with my extra curricular sporting activities -.-;;

the format of the statement is now a bit wonky (in my opinion) but content is still the same...so...i hope im not making a big mistake here >.<
"I believe I can offer much to your institution and, because of my excitement regarding the changing discipline of geography, intend to pursue my academic and social interests to the greatest possible level."

Thats what I put, anyways. You're right, lots of these conclusions are pretty similar, but it more serves as a good framework (more readible etc.), rather than actually distinguishing you from the other candidates (vis-a-vis content).
Reply 12
im on that just now - im slightly clueless *doh*
Reply 13
Thanks for the advice guys, I just had a quick read, I've thankfully just finished my PS!

Latest

Trending

Trending