The Student Room Group

Are thick thighs unattractive?

Are thick thighs unattractive?

Basically, last night my boyfriend said I said thick legs. Stared at him when he said it because I immediately took it as a bad thing but then he said he loves my legs and they're one of the best parts of my body - but now I'm paranoid lol. I'm a size 8/10, so I'm not fat but I've got meat on my bones but these days you see super thin girls out there & makes you think what actually looks good?

Anyways, just wondering what you guys out there think of girls having thick legs/thighs!

Scroll to see replies

I like my thick thighs.
if its fat. its unattractive

if its muscle... i kinda like it (as long as its not ridiculously defined)
Reply 3
I don't think so.
Reply 4
No theyre not. He likes them so whats the problem?
leavemebehind
Uhm, was that aimed at me?

Yes, obviously.
I find them very unattractive personally.

But i suppose if your boyfriend likes them that's all that matters to you! :smile:
well if your only a size 8/10 then they must look good!! just strong i guess and not all bow-legged.
Lol, I don't understand how someone being insecure and just curious about what other people out there think can come across as 'shallow'. If anything, I'm the complete opposite of shallow...
Beauty is in the eyes of the beh..... Oh forget it.

No matter how many times people illustrate that not everybody finds the same things attractive, some dumbarse pops along to ask the inevitable "is X quality unattractive??" Well, let me assist you with this difficult matter OP:

To some, yes. To others, quite the opposite. And to the rest, it doesn't make a blind bit of difference.

You can thank me later :yep:
(edited 13 years ago)
Obviously, maybe I shoulda done a poll instead - was just wondering what the majority thought :smile:
I doubt too many people find stick thin legs attractive
depends what kind of thick.

The right kind of thick thigh is absolutely mouth-watering.
Reply 13
i like them.

not TOO thick thoe :/
Jeeeeeeeeeeeez, didn't realise people were so rude on here. First of all, I'm not shallow. Second of all, I'm don't talk ******** either. Unlike a lot of people on here, (and maybe this is my mistake), I don't think about what I'm going to write too carefully & probably didn't think of a better way to get across what I wanted to say. But thanks very much, Mazty for your input (honestly). Not so much respect for little_red_sox though because obviously it seems he/she is a very eager little keyboard warrior. F'in hell.
Reply 15
Thick thighs = Eeeeewww.
Reply 16
Thick thighs on a thin girl = win.
nah i mean it LOOKS like you have strong legs... if you are slim like the OP. like if you had skinny legs they would look bony.
dw lol.
Reply 18
yes
Reply 19
How thick is thick?

Latest