The Student Room Group

My gf has been sa’d a few weeks ago but I can’t do anything

A few weeks ago my girlfriend messaged me saying she was having a bad day and then she told me that this guy in her class was touching her thighs and he wouldn’t stop. The guys that did it is in a gang so I can’t do anything without putting me and my girlfriend more at risk. I have his full name, address and it makes me so angry knowing that I’m helpless and I just want to know if anyone knows if I can do anything about it.
Original post by Ozzy.sw
A few weeks ago my girlfriend messaged me saying she was having a bad day and then she told me that this guy in her class was touching her thighs and he wouldn’t stop. The guys that did it is in a gang so I can’t do anything without putting me and my girlfriend more at risk. I have his full name, address and it makes me so angry knowing that I’m helpless and I just want to know if anyone knows if I can do anything about it.

Unfortunately, it's up to your girlfriend to resolve this as it is happening within her school/college.

I suspect her best course of action would be to tell her class teacher, but make it clear that it's important that the teacher observe / discover it for themselves. If the teacher just happens to notice it (because your girlfriend has told them to look out for it), and intervenes ("Hey, John, what are you doing to Jane under that table? Get your hand off her thigh."), then there should be no comeback on your girlfriend. The teacher can turn ask your girlfriend or the guy to move seats, which should make it impossible for him to continue doing it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending