The Student Room Group

Should I have sex with an ugly girl or do anything with her

I'm still at school and a girl wants to have sex, she has an attractive body but an unattractive face. Should I do anything with her and will I get mocked by my friends. Help I need some advice.

Scroll to see replies

You should grow up is what you should do.
I think she should stop focusing on getting Ds and get A*s instead.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm still at school and a girl wants to have sex, she has an attractive body but an unattractive face. Should I do anything with her and will I get mocked by my friends. Help I need some advice.

No. If not married to her, please respect and value her.
Not ideally, she should be diverting her efforts to people that want to be with her. Nothing wrong with rejecting her.
If you are under 16 you shouldn’t have sex with anyone.
This made me really f*cking angry. You’re worried about being mocked by your friends, yet you’re not worried at all, or even taken into consideration what the girl might be feeling. You’ve basically stated you don’t care about the girl, and using her for sex to show off to your friends. Instead, grow a pair, work on yourself, and stop trying to show off in front of your mates. I can promise you it’ll only ruin the prospect of any future relationship.
Lol op is heartless
If your primary concern is how you will be perceived by your peers, then it doesn't sound like you are mature enough to be having sex yet. It'd be disrespectful to immediately go and tell people after. People typically don't want others knowing or gossiping about their sex life!

You don't respect this girl and you're not attracted to her, so you shouldn't pursue her. You would only be using her for sex and that is unfair on her.
You are cruel
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous

Doggy?
Not necessarily
Reply 12
Presuming you’re not trolling, this a pretty unpleasant question to pose. Using people for sex goes on but is not a particularly good thing to do. If you don’t fancy her then best not to lead her on and if you do, forget about what your friends may say
This happened to my friend in school she was a virgin who got used by this guy and then she got destroyed after he left her, she was smitten with him
Reply 14
Original post by Zarek
Presuming you’re not trolling, this a pretty unpleasant question to pose. Using people for sex goes on but is not a particularly good thing to do. If you don’t fancy her then best not to lead her on and if you do, forget about what your friends may say

Surely she would be using him for sex?
Reply 15
Original post by Quady
Surely she would be using him for sex?

You could be right, casual sex openly entered in to is fine. If one side is hoping for a relationship and the other just feeling horny it tends to lead to angst
I would just go for it but be mindful of her feelings
If you have the ask this question then you probably shouldn't be having sex with her 😭
Original post by Educator Rob
No. If not married to her, please respect and value her.

Don't because it is a sin have sex her without marrying her
Original post by amazing 10
Don't because it is a sin have sex her without marrying her

I was wondering when the first religious post would be sent in this thread...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending