The Student Room Group

Does University of Manchester interview for Psychology??

When I was putting my options in my UCAS application form, underneath Manchester it said 'you may be called in for an interview'. However, it says nothing about an interview when you go onto the Manc website and look at the Psy entry requirements.

Also, none of my other choices I've put in so far on my application have that message written underneath their name.

Does Manchester automatically put that regardless to what course you're applying for, or is it possible that I might be asked for an interview? I was told that Psy applicants don't get interviewed.
Reply 1
Yes.
Hopefully not!!i wont be able to go to UK just for the interview! :s-smilie:
Reply 3
I know for UK students at least they interview for EVERYTHING but most people get an offer that day more an informal thing :smile:
Reply 4
Ah all right. =) Do Cardiff interview as well for Psychology? I'm thinking of applying for there too.
Reply 5
blinkalink
Ah all right. =) Do Cardiff interview as well for Psychology? I'm thinking of applying for there too.

They interview the people they aren't sure about so there is a chance you may get one when applying here. :s-smilie:
Reply 6
Where else interviews for Psychology?
Oxford and Cambridge obviously. Apart from that, all that I know of is UCL
Reply 8
Thanks KT! X

Latest