The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

optometry manchester interviews

hi !! i just got an invitation to interview for optometry and i was wondering does anyone know whether manchester interviews are on-site or by zoom?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
hi !! i just got an invitation to interview for optometry and i was wondering does anyone know whether manchester interviews are on-site or by zoom?

You'd be interviewed on zoom, I saw it somewhere on the Manchester University website, should be in the application process section. You can find more about it there.

Application process | Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health | The University of Manchester
MSci Optometry - application and selection (2024 entry) | The University of Manchester
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Hiw long after u sent ur application did you get the interview
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #2
Hiw long after u sent ur application did you get the interview

like a month and two weeks? around that much time
hi did you do your interview by any chance, if you did could you please let me know how it went if it was online or face to face, and how the questions went i’m struggling to know what to do for it.
Original post by Anonymous #3
hi did you do your interview by any chance, if you did could you please let me know how it went if it was online or face to face, and how the questions went i’m struggling to know what to do for it.
its online and the questions were pretty standard why optom/manchester, personal questions and simple basic maths.
is there any chance you could tell me what type of question they asked u?
It’s not really fair to share questions online

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending