Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Keele Applicants 2011

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    Lectures in Fresher's week are possible.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    i only have 4 lectures on my timetable, when will this update as i know il have some seminars?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Nothing on my timetable at all. So perhaps I won't have any lectures ever? Or is that just wishful thinking?
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    Your timetables will likely be finished by the end of Week 1 if not before. Don't worry too much, in the first three weeks or so they may change anyway/you may decide to change them.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thunder and Jazz)
    Your timetables will likely be finished by the end of Week 1 if not before. Don't worry too much, in the first three weeks or so they may change anyway/you may decide to change them.
    Thanks

I will keep an eye on it next week.
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    My time table is a pain in the arse... my lectures leap frog. One lecture on politics, another lecture on politics, then a lecture on politics but the same module as the first one... ffs
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    This year I had Lecture in subject A, then lecture in subject B, then Seminar for subject C, then three hours later lecture for subject A.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teaddict)
    My time table is a pain in the arse... my lectures leap frog. One lecture on politics, another lecture on politics, then a lecture on politics but the same module as the first one... ffs
    Mine do the exact same thing. I also have one lab work in one class room then the exact same lab work for the exact same module in a completely different room. Stupid timetablers.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah my lectures are also rather sporadic. Seems that instead of spreading lectures over the week so each day is fairly consistent all the lecturers like to put loads on in one day and then none on the next :s

I have 4 lectures on a Tuesday in one week and 5 on the next Tuesday and it alternates like so but then I have none on Wednesday. Strange :s
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that's not the lecturer's fault it's time tabling. commonly lecturers will bitch to you about their irritating time tables.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that's not the lecturer's fault it's time tabling. commonly lecturers will bitch to you about their irritating time tables.
    Sounds like us and the lecturers are in the same boat then. Lets all bitch to the people who set the time tables instead then
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    It's a computer program, sadly.
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    Bloody computer programmes... bloody useless.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    It's a computer program, sadly.
    I would say lets bitch to the computer programme but that would be a bit weird.
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well yeah but the computer probably cares more about making sure there are as few clashes as possible, as opposed to whether you have to work for four hours on a Tuesday.
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    The computer is an insensitive jerk.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    You'd have thought they'd at least have a person to mediate it. I have 6hours of straight lectures on day then hardly any the rest.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well yeah but the computer probably cares more about making sure there are as few clashes as possible, as opposed to whether you have to work for four hours on a Tuesday.
    While it sounds like I am annoyed by the sporadic time table, I'm not. I was trying to talk about it in a light hearted way.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    so the fact that my timetable only has 4 lectures on it and nothing else means it probably isn't finished and showing me everything yet?
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yup.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 27, 2012
New on TSR

Submitting your UCAS application

How long did it take for yours to be processed?

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.