The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Keele - delayed cas number

Hello,

I have sent several emails to follow up on my CAS number but no response. Visa application/approval from my country takes up to 3 weeks. Today is 1st Sept and I am supposed to be in Keele by 14th Sept. How can I go about this to get ASAP.
Original post by Anonymous
Hello,

I have sent several emails to follow up on my CAS number but no response. Visa application/approval from my country takes up to 3 weeks. Today is 1st Sept and I am supposed to be in Keele by 14th Sept. How can I go about this to get ASAP.

Ring them up tomorrow, always phone because you get an immediate answer :yy:
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 2
Original post by 04MR17
Ring them up tomorrow, always phone because you get an immediate answer :yy:

Keele enquiries cannot help with CAS information, They tell me to call the visa team. The call to visa team is redirected to sending the email. "Please leave a message after the tone. When you have finished, please hang up. They are not responding to the same emails either.
Keele enquiries cannot help with CAS information, They tell me to call the visa team. The call to visa team is redirected to sending the email. "Please leave a message after the tone. When you have finished, please hang up. They are not responding to the same emails either.

@Keele Rep @Keele Uni Rep @Keele University, can you respond please?
Original post by 04MR17

Hello

Thanks for your patience, our Team is very busy at the moment, however they should be in touch very soon. Please also try emailing [email protected] again.
Original post by Keele University
Hello

Thanks for your patience, our Team is very busy at the moment, however they should be in touch very soon. Please also try emailing [email protected] again.

This would be good advice to give to the anonymous person, rather than me :smile:
Original post by 04MR17
This would be good advice to give to the anonymous person, rather than me :smile:

Ooops! Sorry!
Hello,

Hello

Reply 8
Hello

As I had already mentioned, enquiries IS NOT OFFERING ANY HELP. The only thing they give is visa office contact number WHICH IS UNREACHEABLE.
As I had already mentioned, enquiries IS NOT OFFERING ANY HELP. The only thing they give is visa office contact number WHICH IS UNREACHEABLE.

Hi,

Is this the contact number you are trying +44 (0)1782 692326?
Reply 10
Hi,

Is this the contact number you are trying +44 (0)1782 692326?

Yes, that's for enquiries. Again, enquiries office all I have been told is to call visa office
Yes, that's for enquiries. Again, enquiries office all I have been told is to call visa office

Okay, this is the number for Visa team +44 (0) 1782 734314 - have you tried this number? Also, have you completed all the necessary steps in applying for your visa to study at Keele https://www.keele.ac.uk/visa/cas/

If you drop me a message with your student number I can forward this on to the admissions team.
(edited 7 months ago)
(If you are unable to PM due to the low number of posts you made on the site, go to Keele Uni's account page and send them a personal rep message using the "Give Rep" button next to their avatar. Only they will be able to see the message you send, so it is secure.)
(edited 7 months ago)
Also I've edited your thread title to remove the "urgent help needed" bit. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest