The Student Room Group

The New World Order Conspiracy- True or false?

Scroll to see replies

Yeah inside job yeah. Controlled demolitions yeah YEAH, the truth yeah, wake up!
Original post by Law123mus
Yeah inside job yeah. Controlled demolitions yeah YEAH, the truth yeah, wake up!

Too right bro! Because some nutters on the net said so and obviously we take their word over the official story. Screw evidence!
No I know you're not talking about the illuminati. My point is that people have always had these theories of a NWO. Conspiracy theories like this are nothing new, and the apparent evidence of it is nothing new either.

Think about it, if there was some sort of NWO controlling this planet we'd know about it. I mean the president of the USA can't even keep where his penis has been a secret (clinton) and that was between 2 people, so what chance has a whole organisation of people got.

Do you really think we would know about it? Would we even know what to look for? who knows how far their influence reaches....
It is more than possible; it is probable:smile:
Original post by specialk_698
Do you really think we would know about it? Would we even know what to look for? who knows how far their influence reaches....

Yes we would know, and we wouldn't need to look for it because it would find us. Do you realise how many people would have to be in on this in order for this to work? We're talking about controlling the whole world or at least a large part of it. Infact even if it was one country or even a city, there would still have to be a lot of people in on the act. And there is no way all those people are capable of keeping it a secret. I mean look when a government tries to keep a secret, lol it just doesn't happen, it's impossible. Even the secret intelligence service (mi5/mi6) cannot keep big secrets about things, hence the recent media coverage on torture on terroist suspects. Honeslty you need to think logically about it, it's just not possible.
Reply 45
If there were a group of individuals controlling the world (like there apparently has been since history began) then you must admit, they're pretty incompetent at it.

One of the members of the group even said that if they were controllign the world they would be bloody ashamed of themselves.
Reply 46
Anyone that believes in this does not understand humanity. We are driven by greed and we always want more. You think the most powerful men( and after looking at the lists they are actually not that powerful) would be willing to share any power they have?

Also look at the constant arguments between states do ou actually think any of them are working together? Really?
Reply 47
Original post by Amuroray
Says the person you likes big brother LOL.

Have you ever researched the subject?I doubt it.

Big Brother... tin foil hats... no, I'm not seeing any connection there.

I have watched videos such as Loose Change. I've read a little on the subject, but not all too much. I don't think it's going too far to presume that there are some people behind the scenes that make some decisions, but that's as far as it goes in my opinion.
Reply 48
Original post by Amuroray
The new world order is basically a group of powerful indivduals who gather once or twice a year to conduct meetings that shape the world.The popular belief is that they want a one world goverment which they would be the head.Some say they where the reason behind the UN and the European union.

They have also been blamed for attacks such as 9/11 etc.

Lots people believe that the bildenberg group are involved in this as well as the FEDS and some of the us goverment.

The most popular follower of this is george bush senior and the rockfellers who both publicly stated they are in favour of a one world state.Obama and henry kissenger have also publicly stated something along those lines.

So the question is,do you believe in some of New world order?

Most people who believe in "the New World Order" are just racists who don't like the fact ethnic minorities are usurping them. Get over it. :mad:
Reply 49
To be honest if there was an elite group such as the 'new world order', with members that are some of the most powerful and intelligent people on this planet. They would just create conspiracy theories to distract suspicious people away from what they're doing, e.g. creating 'the new world order'. So really if there is any kid of 'new world order', they're not actually anything like the 'new world order' you know because they probably came up with the whole idea so they can carry on doing what they're doing without you knowing. Whilst a bunch of hairy UFO spotters start chasing after Obama. Maybe. hah

Poorly constructed paragraph as I've just woken up.
Yes we would know, and we wouldn't need to look for it because it would find us. Do you realise how many people would have to be in on this in order for this to work? We're talking about controlling the whole world or at least a large part of it. Infact even if it was one country or even a city, there would still have to be a lot of people in on the act. And there is no way all those people are capable of keeping it a secret. I mean look when a government tries to keep a secret, lol it just doesn't happen, it's impossible. Even the secret intelligence service (mi5/mi6) cannot keep big secrets about things, hence the recent media coverage on torture on terroist suspects. Honeslty you need to think logically about it, it's just not possible.

Someone neg repped you for ruining their fantasies. You can't argue logic with these people, conspiricies are like religion.
Dude you stole my arguement. Thats exactly my view from perpetual capitalism to our ignorant participation. The system is a monster we all feed
Original post by Roxas13
I'm not sure. There probably will be secret meetings between very powerful people (Don't quote me on that, I've never ever studied politics :P) but i doubt they'd try a one world goverment. There'd be too many problems for that to work.

I do love conspiracy theorys :biggrin:

But gradually these problems will disappear and be replaced by reasons why, like
1) Global Warming
2) Global War on Terror
3) Global Economy
the sheeppl will throw away their rights gradually to enable NWO to move in - in fact we'll be practically begging them to run us after they create the catastrophes necessary.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending