The Student Room Group

On gap year-Does the uni come back with unconditional offer if they are interested?

Hi,

I know this sounds really stupid, but Im on gap year and have 2 Alevels and one As and all decent grades. As im about to start applying, will uni's come back with an unconditional offer if they are interested? As I will not be waiting for results in August. If thats the case, how long roughly after applying will they let you know??

Thanks.
Yup theyll either give you an unconditional or unsuccessful. It app depends on the uni, some unis dont look at applications untill Jan 15th others may give you a reply within a week
Yes, I was redoing some exams but put full grades down and got my referee to mention it, but anyway I got 3 unconditionals and 2 conditionals (based on the retakes). I personally had already decided where I Wanted to go and it was one of the unconditionals so I firmed that sorted the accommodation and student finance by the end of April before I went travelling. That meant it was all sorted and out of the way which made things so much easier for me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending