The Student Room Group

The "What food have you just eaten?" Thread

Scroll to see replies

Just had some "jacket potato with butter" flavoured crisps. Surprisingly nice, from ASDA if anyone is interested.
Having a takeaway with my friend later :biggrin: not sure what yet.. to relieve from the depression of two assessed essays being due in tomorrow :unsure:

EDIT: i love how my earlier post said that I am determined to stay healthy.. that lasted long!!
Original post by outlaw-torn
Having a takeaway with my friend later :biggrin: not sure what yet.. to relieve from the depression of two assessed essays being due in tomorrow :unsure:

EDIT: i love how my earlier post said that I am determined to stay healthy.. that lasted long!!

Mmm, Indian! I used to have one every other Sunday. Naan, poppadoms, korma :biggrin:
Original post by insignificant
Just had some "jacket potato with butter" flavoured crisps. Surprisingly nice, from ASDA if anyone is interested.

I'll pass if they're anything like these:

They were HORRID. Oddly, they tasted somewhat... sugary. The taste progressed from sweet to kinda... burnt-tasting. The only Seabrook crisps I've ever disliked.
Original post by TotoMimo
I'll pass if they're anything like these:

They were HORRID. Oddly, they tasted somewhat... sugary. The taste progressed from sweet to kinda... burnt-tasting. The only Seabrook crisps I've ever disliked.

Actually it was out of this multipack:

(sorry the pic is so small, got it off google). The other two flavours are disgusting, as in I nearly threw up at the ''chip shop curry'' one.. but the jacket potato one is strangely nice.
Pom Bears.MMMM.
Breakfast: Boiled Egg and a rye toast. An apple.

Lunch: Plain rice with half a steamed salmon piece. An orange.

Drinks: Water and continuous amounts of COFFEE!!!
Reply 1987
Currently eating carrots, broccoli, peas, brussel sprouts, roast potatoes & yorkshire pudding :coma: :smile:
Some Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ben & Jerry's...low fat frozen yoghurt version of course :wink:
A GIANT cookie I made. Literally the SIZE OF MY HEAD.
Original post by Emsybean
Some Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ben & Jerry's...low fat frozen yoghurt version of course :wink:

It actually tastes just as nice as the proper stuff! :biggrin: Talking of Ben and Jezza, at the cinema yesterday I discovered they now sell Ice Cream milkshakes, can choose any two flavours you want to mix together. I went for Chocolate fudge brownie and Cookie dough; amazing!
Original post by MelissaJayne
It actually tastes just as nice as the proper stuff! :biggrin: Talking of Ben and Jezza, at the cinema yesterday I discovered they now sell Ice Cream milkshakes, can choose any two flavours you want to mix together. I went for Chocolate fudge brownie and Cookie dough; amazing!

Sounds amazing. The downside of course being that buying it from the cinema, it costs like £12.
Original post by Emsybean

Where may I purchase this beast?
Sour cream and chive Snackajacks, again!

I had a late lunch of an amazing omelette and chips in a cafe in York, and I'm back in Leeds and only just starting to get hungry again. Might have a cup a soup!
Original post by insignificant

Potato flavoured potatoes... interesting :tongue:

And I've just eaten some homemade lemon drizzle cake, lovely!
Some Popz microwave popcorn. Salted. Yum. I will probably end up eating the whole bag at this rate... putting off doing work...
Original post by MelissaJayne

I'd say it's better than the original, much more chocolatey and the texture's a lot lighter so it doesn't make me feel sick if I 'accidentally' eat too much...and which cinema was this in?!

Original post by ArcadiaHouse
Where may I purchase this beast?

I know Tescos and Sainsburys stock them, think all the big supermarkets have them tbh.

Going to have a 2nd round now :colone:
(edited 13 years ago)
Rice & peas & chicken with dumplin' and coleslaw <3 :biggrin:
Original post by cambo211

:redface:

GIMMEEEEEEEEEEE NOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest