Two weetabix, a banana and cup of tea
Little ham sandwich
Basil pesto pasta with cheese and cherry tomatoes
Chocolate milkshake
Tuna sweetcorn tagliatelle with cheese

Feel like I've eaten a ton!
Vege burger, chips and a pizza.
Original post by Fusion
I ate some prawn crackers for the very first time with a curry and will never have them again. They have 0.0001% flavour and the rest is foam, I really don't see what use they are. I was hoping they would taste like prawn cocktail shells :colone:

I used to often eat them, but I only realised relatively recently what a scary amount of fat is in them. :eek:
Chamomile tea. Not really a food but yeah. ^_^
I baked a batch of scones. Just had one fresh out of the oven so it was still warm. With Duerrs strawberry jam and Rodda's cornish clotted cream.
Original post by MelissaJayne
I baked a batch of scones. Just had one fresh out of the oven so it was still warm. With Duerrs strawberry jam and Rodda's cornish clotted cream.

That sounds heavenly.

Meanwhile I have just eaten a cheese string! Haha
Reply 7626
Chocolate cake
Kebab
Fizzy water

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7627
Just took out the pizza from my double door oven and its smells delicious, I hope it tastes good too :P
cherry and almond porridge yum
A Hobnob cereal bar

Got a badass cajun chicken pitta with salad for lunch, yum.
I'm close to finishing drinking a honeycomb chocolate swirl flavour Frijj. :yep: I like Frijjs, but I really think it's time that they introduced some new interesting flavours... or, perhaps even better, just bring back the mint chocolate and white chocolate flavours. Oh, white chocolate Frijjs, the great times that we used to share... :moon:
Original post by amyshamblesxx
A Hobnob cereal bar

Was that one of those Medley bars? I love the Rocky Road variety. :biggrin:
This ice cream - white chocolate & honeycombe. Literally the best thing ever.

honeycombe.jpg
Original post by ohwowpistol
This ice cream - white chocolate & honeycombe. Literally the best thing ever.

honeycombe.jpg

It sounds like it. :sogood:
Original post by Platinum Mech
Was that one of those Medley bars? I love the Rocky Road variety. :biggrin:

Yes it was! Didn't know they did Rocky Road variety.. where do you get them from?!
Original post by amyshamblesxx
Yes it was! Didn't know they did Rocky Road variety.. where do you get them from?!

They sell them in multipacks in my local Tesco Extra shop. I think they are made from Rich Tea biscuits rather than Hobnobs biscuits, though.
I've just eaten a small bag of yoghurt-coated hazelnuts. They were even better than I expected them to be. :sogood:
Baked salmon in dill and lemon sauce, with mushroom stir fry in sweet chilli and garlic sauce.
Sooo yummy.
I'm currently drinking another honeycomb chocolate swirl Frijj milkshake! :biggrin:
MUFFFINSSS.jpg

ALMOND MUFFINS

sunday breakfast are the best

Quick Reply

Latest