Visit website
Reply 1
lol y???
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
well basically (i promise to shut up and try to never speak of this again before someone slaps me with a wet fish n then proceeds to strangle me..) but basically i wanna transfer from history to classics. prof grimley said he doesnt like doing that n i dont have the grades. i said if my C goes up to a B will u let me transfer? he sed no..but i emailed him last nite n he replied saying the uni does give some bbb offers for the history v100 but i'd have to withdraw from my classics place and reapply through ucas..the only problem is the uni may reject me or give me an abb offer which i know i cant get cos something always goes wrong with RS which means i'd lose my classics place n be left with nada! *sobs* n i really wanna do history at rhul :<

erm yeh neways that's it lol
Reply 3
So you want to change Classics to History?

Why don't you just get in on Classics, and then request a transfer in the first week?
Reply 4
so slap him! lol
--------------
ah that is a good plan!

omg i cant wait to see karl billington's face when i ask or end up transferring lmao! he's the admissions guy...ive seen him more in a week than anyone has seen him in a year!

the only problem is if there are no spaces..but i could try it i spose....hmm it's time for me to shut up now, right?
Reply 5
is there a prof. who teaches english here and is some white dude with specs and speaks in a really monotone voice ?
Reply 6
i dunno! that could describe most of the professors for all i know, lol!
Reply 7
lol

damn...so close yet so far (well maybe not even near to finding out..)
Reply 8
why?

Latest

Trending

Trending