The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Rhul foundation 2024

Has anyone received an offer from Royal Holloway for any course with an integrated foundation year yet? Checking my emails every day atp 😭😭 I applied for biomed
Reply 1
Ive seen a few people say they’ve had offers for law with foundation but not heard anything about other courses
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi there, applied for Computer Science RHUL in January, still waiting. I didn't know if we had to but I've submitted my supplemental documents at a much later (literally 2 days ago). Still no message.
bro sameeee I applied for biomed with an integrated foundation year and still no reply… I’m starting to get worried :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by 106
Hi there, applied for Computer Science RHUL in January, still waiting. I didn't know if we had to but I've submitted my supplemental documents at a much later (literally 2 days ago). Still no message.
Did you just do this on the portal thingy they give us? Did you get an email telling you to do that? Sorry for all the questions Im just a bit anxious because I haven’t done that 😭😭
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous #2
bro sameeee I applied for biomed with an integrated foundation year and still no reply… I’m starting to get worried :frown:
I feel your pain 🙏 the wait is actually getting agonising I’m checking emails every day and nothing 😭😭 please let me know if you hear anything and I will as well
Reply 6
I just got an offer today !!! Check your emails!!!!
Original post by Anonymous #1
that’s amazing!! congratulations i’m so happy for you💓 I still haven’t gotten an email yet hahah😅 hopefully soon!
Just out of curiosity, did you do anything to speed up the process? like emailing them or something? I saw someone on this thread say they submitted documents, have you done that yet? 😆😆
Reply 9
Just out of curiosity, did you do anything to speed up the process? like emailing them or something? I saw someone on this thread say they submitted documents, have you done that yet? 😆😆
No I didn’t ! I did my a levels last year so I already have my grades, maybe that has something to do with it? I really wish you the best of luck if you haven’t heard back yet!!
No I didn’t ! I did my a levels last year so I already have my grades, maybe that has something to do with it? I really wish you the best of luck if you haven’t heard back yet!!
I just got my offer!
I just got my offer!
Omg that’s amazing!!! Congratulations!!! I think I’m going to firm Rhul, so if you do too I guess I’ll see you there!! If you want to swap instagrams or something just let me know, but I’m so happy for you!
Omg that’s amazing!!! Congratulations!!! I think I’m going to firm Rhul, so if you do too I guess I’ll see you there!! If you want to swap instagrams or something just let me know, but I’m so happy for you!
tysm! I think I will firm rhul too. I would love to swap instagram! :smile:
Has anyone received an offer from Royal Holloway for any course with an integrated foundation year yet? Checking my emails every day atp 😭😭 I applied for biomed

Hi there, I've also applied for biomed with a foundation year at RHUL and I received my offer like a month ago. I'm not sure why they're taking so long tho😭 have you received your offer yet?
Original post by Anonymous

My boyfriend yes for Physics
Original post by Anonymous

Sorry for the late reply but I got an offer for biomed integrated foundation year 2 months ago!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending