The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Uni Decisions

I think logically, Leeds is my first choice for prestige and then Manchester for league tables and then Royal Holloway. But I love Royal Holloway like I’m OBSESSED with the campus and the clubs and everything. I didn’t even know it wasn’t a Russel group uni until way after!. So logically, it would be good to go with Uni of Manchester or Uni of Leeds but ughhh idkkk. Royal Holloway looks like a dream. This is for BSc Psychology!!
Original post by Anonymous #1
I think logically, Leeds is my first choice for prestige and then Manchester for league tables and then Royal Holloway. But I love Royal Holloway like I’m OBSESSED with the campus and the clubs and everything. I didn’t even know it wasn’t a Russel group uni until way after!. So logically, it would be good to go with Uni of Manchester or Uni of Leeds but ughhh idkkk. Royal Holloway looks like a dream. This is for BSc Psychology!!

Why not firm Royal Holloway then? You seem to care about prestige and reputation, which mean nothing, and those were the only reasons for Leads and Manchester.
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
All psychology course are BPS accredited. No one cares about rankings, why TSR does nothing about these assumptions about how it matters is beyond me.
Original post by BankaiGintoki
Why not firm Royal Holloway then? You seem to care about prestige and reputation, which mean nothing, and those were the only reasons for Leads and Manchester.
A RHUL graduate advised me not to firm it because of how they treated him when he was closing in on his Psych degree + it’s not only about prestige, it’s not a Russel Group Uni so my other offers are kind of above RHUL in that sense. I actually like Leeds’ campus and I know of one of their clubs that could be fun but yeah I’m just trying to decide still. Idk which one to firm yet.
Original post by random_matt
All psychology course are BPS accredited. No one cares about rankings, why TSR does nothing about these assumptions about how it matters is beyond me.

I think ranking could matter when trying to become a Clinical Psychologist, don’t you think? I’m not sure but that’s what I have been thinking. Also Leeds’ campus is pretty good too but there’s something about RHUL I really like!
Original post by P.r.i.n.z.y
I think ranking could matter when trying to become a Clinical Psychologist, don’t you think? I’m not sure but that’s what I have been thinking. Also Leeds’ campus is pretty good too but there’s something about RHUL I really like!

Nope.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending