Original post by Crazy Paving

Shower + polarity - problem sheet.

You got 787 man! :ahee:

Spoiler

So long as its not the 737 :no:
Original post by + polarity -
It's true, dawg. :sadnod:

In other news, how phaggy can a guy get?

i usually find this hot, but these are battymen to the max its terrible :sigh:

btw you fool! i kept almost laughing in my lectures on tuesday when i remembered that daggering video you posted :facepalm2:
Reply 784
So... if anyone chances to go past the Round House roundabout... take a look at the huge snow-woman named Giles we just made :rofl:
Damn, won't be in town tomorrow :sad:
Original post by flowermaster91

i usually find this hot, but these are battymen to the max its terrible :sigh:

btw you fool! i kept almost laughing in my lectures on tuesday when i remembered that daggering video you posted :facepalm2:

:sadnod:

:rofl:

Did you get flashbacks of... the rock? :dong:
Original post by aliluvschoc
So... if anyone chances to go past the Round House roundabout... take a look at the huge snow-woman named Giles we just made :rofl:

Be there in 5 yo.
Reply 788
Original post by Loz17
Haha awesome. It should be ok so long as some heavy snow doesn't come down tonight :sad:

Bus was ok today I was a bit scared when I got on :erm:

Some will be cancelled. At least 1 of 2 of mine will be. Doubt they'll tell you anytime soon though...

Lol did you hear about my bus trip :lol: stuck at the level crossing for 20 mins, bus took a detour, went into a small ditch, scraped the bumper all along the floor then went up this terrifyingly steep hill and hit every tree branch there. :afraid: We ended up around the back of the Gulbenkian.
Original post by aliluvschoc
Lol did you hear about my bus trip :lol: stuck at the level crossing for 20 mins, bus took a detour, went into a small ditch, scraped the bumper all along the floor then went up this terrifyingly steep hill and hit every tree branch there. :afraid: We ended up around the back of the Gulbenkian.

So you basically went up Tyler Hill? :p:

I heard about it. Hence why I was scared to get on it today :afraid:
Reply 790
It's my facebook profile picture now :lol: Going to bed now just in case the 9 am lecture is on. night x
Reply 791
Original post by Loz17
So you basically went up Tyler Hill? :p:

I heard about it. Hence why I was scared to get on it today :afraid:

I guess it could only have been Tyler Hill, it just looked different in the snow. Ohh it was so bad.
Original post by + polarity -
:sadnod:

:rofl:

Did you get flashbacks of... the rock? :dong:

Loooooooooool!!! yes, and that woman who ripped off her weave wtf man LOOOOL! :rofl2: my mate asked me whats so funny, i said it was just something i saw on the internet :nopity:

its just the fact it was so random loool, and the woman rolling in the water :rofl:
If a curve follows an exponential path over a given time... how do I turn it into i and j vectors (dependent on time)?!?!??!?!!?! :nooo:
Loooooooooool!!! yes, and that woman who ripped off her weave wtf man LOOOOL! :rofl2: my mate asked me whats so funny, i said it was just something i saw on the internet :nopity:

its just the fact it was so random loool, and the woman rolling in the water :rofl:

Madness!!

Shower time!
:console: I know how it feels, this is my 4th christmas there and I'm still not used to it. I hope to block it out one day, it's really terrible christmas music. Ooh, Canterbury stays open longer than I thought. I thought it was one of those close at 6pm towns. :beard:

I normally is bit we're having our gift spectacular with 20% off in all the departments on loads of present ideas and so apparently we need to stay open. :indiff:
Original post by fallen angel9

I normally is bit we're having our gift spectacular with 20% off in all the departments on loads of present ideas and so apparently we need to stay open. :indiff:

I've had to work until 11pm before, with Lakeside's stupid opening hours. :nopity:
I've had to work until 11pm before, with Lakeside's stupid opening hours. :nopity:

Yeah I worked 1-11 the other week. . There wasn't even anyone in the bloody department. :colonhash:
shaaammeeee

Yeah I worked 1-11 the other week. . There wasn't even anyone in the bloody department. :colonhash:

10 hour shifts are too long, I've done those twice. I now refuse to do any more than 9 hour shifts (paid for one less on each occasion due to lunch hours).

Latest