Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Everyone decided to go a year early to avoid top up fees :tongue:
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Im applying for accounting for management course. ABB required. Should be able to get it. Went up to visit Aston this week. Love the area Love the Uni. My first choice all the way. What are you applying for?

Tut
Reply 3
Im applying for audiology at aston aint been up to have a look at the uni yet but from what iv researched it looks really good its deffinatly one of my top 3 choices
Hey guys, I'm Phil 2nd year Technology Management student and chair of LGB for this year. Aston's a great place, real friendly and as all the accomodation is on campus there is a real community vibe that exists. Of course its also close to the city centre so taxi fares on nights out are not necessary.

Anyway got any questions, just post them and I'll try to answer them

Phil
i am applying as well, for biomedical science, could be second choice after cardif but it it sounds like a great uni any opinions ?
Reply 6
applying for chemical engineering with applied chem ... got a letter sayin they have received my application and will begin making decisions beginning of nov and that i can b expected to b intied to visit b4 xmas...dus this mean that ill b interviewd or...will it just b a general open day and theyve already made up their minds?
I think it'l ljsut be an open day to see the course, meet the tutors. visit the facilities, and of course check out the wonder that is Aston Students Guild. (shamless plug)

Phil
Reply 8
ok thanx so u reckon they've probably made up their minds about the offers then?
Reply 9
what?? how can they make up their mind so quickly! the end date for ucas apps isnt for ages???

i'm applying for combined computing and business... but my school are messing around with the referneces and it hasn't been sent off and stuff!
Will this effect my chances =( Aston is like the only university that I want to go to !!!!
Reply 10
Tut
Im applying for accounting for management course. ABB required. Should be able to get it. Went up to visit Aston this week. Love the area Love the Uni. My first choice all the way. What are you applying for?

Tut

What a dad lol, should hopefully be coming to aston!!
i think if people are interested in goin then they invite you to look round.

Phil
Has anyone got an offer from aston yet? honestly i cant wait till i get my offer from aston, thats like the only place i wanna go. Im going to have some problems tho as my predicted grades are BCC. What are your predicted grades . Hopefully ill see you all in 2006 :wink:
Reply 13
hey all

gd to see people posting already...............like phil this is my 2nd year at aston ( resiting though) and im secretary for the LGB...............any questions and i'll try and answer.............feel free to add me to msn..........oh btw im doin computing for business........

Kt
xx
Reply 14
Kunster1337
Has anyone got an offer from aston yet? honestly i cant wait till i get my offer from aston, thats like the only place i wanna go. Im going to have some problems tho as my predicted grades are BCC. What are your predicted grades . Hopefully ill see you all in 2006 :wink:

I got the same predicted grades, but hopefully they'll see past that and accept us! lol
Reply 15
I’ve applied to Aston, I want to get on the Business Management course it’s my FC, I got the predicted grades of AAC, and so its fingers crossed atm
Reply 16
Im applying to aston for Computing for Business. If I get an offer it will be my FC. My predicted grades are CCC, so I might have some promblems. See how it goes...
Someone come and join me in the languages department! I'm a first year German Translation Studies type person.

I'm being a Tour Guide at the next Open Day so come say hi if you see me!
Reply 18
Got an offer for Accounting for Management - 320 points from 3 A-Levels (ABB)
Reply 19
Got that same offer! Still waiting for the letter though.. offer came up on track but no confirmation from the uni or UCAS. Strange.. Quick question 2 any1 that can answer it.. what on-site accomodation is there.. I know theres Lawrence, Stafford and Lakeside.. is that it? Are there any off-site accomodation places 2?

Cheers 2 any1 that can help :-)
Tut

Latest