The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
a pound a drink....not bad is it! spiders is where its at up ere, 40p a shot, 90p double spirit and mixer!

Freshers week pretty good then? the standard rooms pretty lively? i want a rite fun time :-)

where u from smig? kirkella i am.

xx
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 101
bec__
a pound a drink....not bad is it! spiders is where its at up ere, 40p a shot, 90p double spirit and mixer!

Freshers week pretty good then? the standard rooms pretty lively? i want a rite fun time :-)

where u from smig? kirkella i am.

xx

ahhh spiders, absolutely yonks since i've been there!
i'm from skidby, the one with the windmill?
Reply 102
The accomadation is as lively as you make it.
Reply 103
spiders is ace!! Il miss that old place when i go to aston! (hopefully il get in) Its cool that theres other peeps from hull going to aston!! I cant wait! soph xxx
Reply 104
people who got an offer of ABB at the aston business school , what were your predicted grades and AS grades? cheers
Reply 105
hiya, AS grades- CCC (maths art business) predicted results- BBB and should get the ABB by the end, doing quite a few re sits. i had quite a good statement, not sure why i got an offer though :smile: xx
Reply 106
i wish my teachers cud predict me a grade higher than what ill get in as (abb) oh well lets see what the future holds
Reply 107
v2006
people who got an offer of ABB at the aston business school , what were your predicted grades and AS grades? cheers

AS -
A - ICT
A - Business
C - Geog
Reply 108
v2006

I got 4 B'z and 1 A at AS and my predicted grades were ABB!! Gonna be a bitch getting them as psychology is screwing me over!! Anyone else doing Accounting for Management here?

Tut
Hey im doing accounting for managment in sep.
Where you from u staying in standard halls??
Reply 110
swanny2020
Hey im doing accounting for managment in sep.
Where you from u staying in standard halls??

Wow, was beginning to think i was the only one lol..
I'm from london n i've applied for standard! Even though lakeside looked amazing it was just a little too quiet for me if ya know what i mean.. lol

Tut
Reply 111
I wouldn't say it was amazing and I wouldn't say it was quiet, having lived here for 9 months :tongue:
Reply 112
Alchemy
I wouldn't say it was amazing and I wouldn't say it was quiet, having lived here for 9 months :tongue:

You have to say the view from one of the very top rooms in lakeside has quite a view :p:
Reply 113
Tut
You have to say the view from one of the very top rooms in lakeside has quite a view :p:

Floor 15 Kitchen in A block is good during a heavy blizzard.
Stafford had a good view of the snow! I'd never seen that much before!
Reply 115
I remember a pigeon valiantly trying to fight its way upward against the heaviest blizzard ive seen, poor bastard.
I remember a pigeon flying into one of my flat's windows. We're 9 floors up in a tower block, how didn't it see?
Should've gone to specsavers
Reply 118
hey im new around here but what the hell, i got offer form aston in february after appplying in jan, i got a conditional (ABB) for bsc business and management, hope to be coming this year, was wondering botu the availability of getting part time jobs as a tutor.
Reply 119
Tutoring what precisely?

No idea if its in regard tutoring at the uni.

Latest