The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I really have no desire to stay up for this game as I have so much to do tomorrow. But... that Indy - KC game was :sogood: I just don't know whether to stay up :tongue:
Reply 7981
Original post by cant_think_of_name
I really have no desire to stay up for this game as I have so much to do tomorrow. But... that Indy - KC game was :sogood: I just don't know whether to stay up :tongue:

I'm the same but I'm staying up... It just can't be as good as Indy though, what could have made that better seriously?
Reply 7982
Oh lord Brees. What a perfectly throw ball for an interception :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7983
Last time I watched Brees I said his offense was boring, today it's still boring.
Wonder why the saints don't do no huddle?
Eagles better wake up their **** or they're going home.
Opened up nicely for the Niners. :smile:
Time for the Saints to get their colonoscopy next week in Seattle. That wont be pretty.
Yeah Drew Brees against the Legion of Boom in a freezing Seattle. Bye bye New Orleans
Original post by cant_think_of_name
Yeah Drew Brees against the Legion of Boom in a freezing Seattle. Bye bye New Orleans

GG Saints. :lol:
Reply 7990
Saints +3 the easiest of easiest money when they got it back down 1 with 4 mins left it was time to get the feet up and pop out the victory cigar
Anyone watching Chargers @ Bengals?

The first half was a bit disappointing, but we got ourselves a game here :biggrin:
Reply 7992
Original post by A Mysterious Lord
Anyone watching Chargers @ Bengals?

The first half was a bit disappointing, but we got ourselves a game here :biggrin:

4th and 3 at midfield. Why don't I go for the touchdown. Thank you for been the afc's romo Andy dalton.

Posted from TSR Mobile
EDIT: completely wrong thread. Damn having two tabs open.

I hope the Packers win here :biggrin:
Come on 49ers!

Also Phillip rivers post game out fit hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
I knew there was a point in ordering a Philip Rivers jersey :smile:

Niners @ Packers is a let down so far, I don't find either team particularly entertaining to watch.
I SAAAAID a who? A WHO?! A WHOOO?! GOT IT BETTER THAN US?!?!?!
Reply 7997
Original post by Malevolent
Come on 49ers!

Also Phillip rivers post game out fit hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't mess with the bolo tie BOLO tie!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by A Mysterious Lord
I knew there was a point in ordering a Philip Rivers jersey :smile:

Niners @ Packers is a let down so far, I don't find either team particularly entertaining to watch.

Actually thought it was the second best game of the week haha! :tongue:

Original post by 419
Don't mess with the bolo tie BOLO tie!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ah man gotta love P.Rivers :rofl:
Man the Eagles curse is still alive. Would in a way love it if San Diego could keep it alive :redface:

Latest