The Student Room Group

Are there hobbies or interests that make men more interesting

to women? like obviously not having an interest in anything just to get women but do you think there any interests/hobbies that help guys be more attractive?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
to women? like obviously not having an interest in anything just to get women but do you think there any interests/hobbies that help guys be more attractive?

Definitely football. Or soccer if you’re an American. Football is the one. Or if you’re just athletic and do different sports in general. A girl doesn’t like a lazy guy, but an active one 👍
Self improvement.
That you don't just take as a spectator sport.
Get into it and it will pave the way to you being more attractive.

Focus on your inner world and on social skills, inparticular man to woman social skills and no other hobby or interest comes anywhere near close to making you more attractive to women.

It's a fun and interesting and rewarding hobby to have.
Yeah.
That doesn't include sitting down playing video games, that's corny.
Playing sports, being fit, and socializing with real people.
Even volunteering to help those in need is very attractive if you're doing it for genuine reasons.
(edited 7 months ago)

I know three things:

cooking
reading
painting

Women admired me for the skills of drawing pictures and appreciated the food I served so far.
Reply 5
Depends how you define “interesting”
These threads never actually get answers from women, it's just a bunch of us dudes and the redpillers.
Original post by Kovalensky
These threads never actually get answers from women, it's just a bunch of us dudes and the redpillers.

This proves there aren't any interests or hobbies that can make a guy attractive. Girls just don't care what your hobbies are, why should they? Attraction is about looks, if you're handsome then any hobby will do
Reply 8
This proves there aren't any interests or hobbies that can make a guy attractive. Girls just don't care what your hobbies are, why should they? Attraction is about looks, if you're handsome then any hobby will do

I think it's more that they all got sick of replying to these threads years ago only to be argued with my meffs posting the same sort of stuff that you are posting. 'Well I like x y z' 'NO YOU DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT LOOKS ONLY' Yawnsville to anyone with a firing synphase, really

When I signed up here, women replied to these things fairly often. Not any more.
Original post by gjd800
I think it's more that they all got sick of replying to these threads years ago only to be argued with my meffs posting the same sort of stuff that you are posting. 'Well I like x y z' 'NO YOU DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT LOOKS ONLY' Yawnsville to anyone with a firing synphase, really

When I signed up here, women replied to these things fairly often. Not any more.

Then try it yourself. Follow an ugly friend and a goodlooking friend with the same hobbies, then notice the different feedback they receive from girls. They have the same hobbies but completely different response from girls. So it's looks, hobbies don't matter and I don't see why they should
Woman here lmao. Take what I say with a pinch of salt - obviously it’s just my personal opinion.

Things that make a guy attractive, are the things that make him interesting. For instance, if I’m talking to a guy, and he loves playing call of duty all day, and watching football - sure, that might be what he’s into, but it wouldn’t be standout attractive to me.

However, if a guy is well-rounded - as in, maybe he plays a sport or two, and volunteers. Or plays an instrument. That’s what’s attractive to me. Not the actual hobby, but being a well-rounded individual, who has different aspects to himself. I don’t find playing video games a turn off - or unattractive, but if it’s the only hobby, or activity you do, that’s when it becomes a little dull.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending