The Student Room Group

really need you advice?!

This poll is closed

what should I do?

Wait for Exeter 60%
just accept brighton and birmingham and get your accomodation sorted!40%
Total votes: 10
I've been accepted by everywhere but my first choice

my first choice is exeter for sport science and psychology - AAA/AAB 65 places for 2000 applicants

I'm predicted AAB so right on the edge but a really high prediction in psychology

I've been accepted at brighton and Birmingham which I equally loved and it's only ABB which are more realistic grades for me!

Exeter said they probably wouldn't give out places for that course until AFTER the deadline

Competition for my first choice after exeter for accomodation is REALLY fierce so it's best to get in quick!! I don't know if I should wait around, potentially losing accomodation for Brighton just to get rejected for exeter!

What do you think I should do?
accept brighton/birmingham and get accommodation sorted
Reply 2
Is accomodation first come first serve? Ive heard very few universitys allocated accomodation this way. Most people wont be choosing their firm and therefore insurance until after March so you still have plenty of time. If you hang on for Exeter a bit longer you wouldnt be doing any harm. However if you think realistically you wont get the grades then perhaps itd be worth firming another uni to save dissappointment later on? Whatever you decide to do, good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest