The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by resentment.
Cadbury's drifters.

You can still get these everywhere. In fact there's one in my bag right now.
Original post by MelissaJayne
ohhhh I thought these were extinct until yesterday in our common room when some boy in my year was eating one. I was so excited that I made him save me the wrapper...:colondollar:

They are pathetic in comparison to what they used to be, not sure if they are any smaller but I think they are a bit smaller but they used to be packed with jam which would go everywhere and the mallow part was pretty much the same as gooey marshmallow that went all over your fingers.

Have tried them a few times over last 2 years and they are just a large biscuit with hardly any marshmallow.
Yeah, agreed on Wagon Wheels. They should be called "Couch Castors" now. They are tiny, have no mallow, and if you look carefully, the coating is now "Chocolate flavoured coating".

Flavoured.

It's not actual chocolate any more. Which is probably why it tastes like milky chocolate-flavoured candle wax.
Reply 983
Original post by placebo24

Soooo good.

Go to places like France/Spain/Portugal and you can get 3Ds over there :smile: Not by doritos, but pretty much the same. Highlight of my holiday :tongue:
Original post by LeighAnne93
Go to places like France/Spain/Portugal and you can get 3Ds over there :smile: Not by doritos, but pretty much the same. Highlight of my holiday :tongue:

Must... go... on... holiday.

Pretty expensive bag of crisps tbh! Did you stock up?
Reply 986
Original post by LinzyLoo
You can still get these everywhere. In fact there's one in my bag right now.

I haven't seen one in about 8 years.
Where do you live?
Reply 987
This isn't food, and I'm pretty sure somebody may have already said this, but Sunny Delight!
Do they still sell them anywhere?
Original post by placebo24
Must... go... on... holiday.

Pretty expensive bag of crisps tbh! Did you stock up?

Haha yes but aren't they worth it!

and of course I did :biggrin:
Original post by MelissaJayne
ohhhh I thought these were extinct until yesterday in our common room when some boy in my year was eating one. I was so excited that I made him save me the wrapper...:colondollar:

Haha fantastic, did you stand over him and watch him as he ate it?
Original post by CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK

He probably thought he pulled as well lol
Reply 991
Original post by LeighAnne93

ugh that pic made me boke :frown: As a kid I had a really bad experience with those 3D doritoes, one of them was just solid cheese-stuff and it made me sick :frown: lol regular doritos are great though :biggrin:
Original post by CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK

You bet I did! I think he tried to turn his back a little to shield the delicious disc of delight, I had prowless in my eyes..
Good food. :frown:
Original post by resentment.
I haven't seen one in about 8 years.
Where do you live?

Glasgow. They sell them in my uni, and in newsagents, 24 hour shops etc. You can also get multipacks in Poundland. I bought mine in a shop in Edinburgh though. Granted, they aren't as easy to pick up as a Mars bar but you can still find them without too much difficulty up here. Where do you live? Oh and you can buy the single-finger ones in packs of 8 in Sainsburys, Tesco etc. They aren't as good as they used to be though... :frown: Pretty sure someone else mentioned them in that other thread. Sad times.
Half of the things mentioned in this entire thread could be resolved by simply walking into Tesco, to be honest. "I've not seen X product in 15 years!" makes me wonder if you lot ever step foot into a supermarket, ya dafties.
When I was younger, Sainsbury's used to do this delicious ravioli... they stopped doing it, or changed the recipe or something, I could never find it again :cry:
Speaking of ravioli, Heinz used to do "Pizza Ravioli", and it was immense. It came in a can of more "Italiany" tomato sauce, and was filled with cheese and kinda pepperoni-ham stuff. It was GORGEOUS.

Then BAM. 'Twas no more. And yet, you can still buy plain old boring minced beef variant. Like when Findus Crispy pancakes discontinued the curry ones initially but kept on the mince ones. I was like "WHY?! YOU KIDDING BRAH..?"*

*I used no colloquialisms, this is paraphrasing.
OPAL FRUITS... Corn pops, anyone remember them? and Golden grahams. Much nicer than cinnamon grahams In my opinion. Also, does anyone remember penny chews?...That only cost 1 penny, when they were sold at all.
Reply 999

these but the twix and M&M ones! i get them every time i go to France...

Latest