The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1380
Pink Orbits.

:sexface:
Original post by MelissaJayne
they still sell pop tarts in most supermarkets poppet :smile:

haha, not where I live, I've looked! Although maybe there aren't any large enough supermarkets to stock them.
Reply 1382
No contest for me, the Minstrel's tastier family member that was discontinued not once, but twice. :frown:

Reply 1383
cadbury marble bar, miss those :frown:
Original post by MelissaJayne
yes to every single fudging one of those! Think you just basically defined the soul of this thread. Mississippi mud pie corner especially, there just AREN'T any similar yoghurts out there. The texture, taste, everything. I might cry a little.

The Strawberry pavlova ones as well!!!!! There's even a facebook group to try and bring back the Mississippi Mud Pie :P x
Original post by The Mr Z
Agree! Got BNs while in France on holiday, missed so much!

I really liked the chocolate ones. I was never fussed on the jam ones.

BN BN doo doooo doo doo doo! :p:
Original post by ChannieAlana
The Strawberry pavlova ones as well!!!!! There's even a facebook group to try and bring back the Mississippi Mud Pie :P x

Definitely just joined it. :biggrin:
turkey twizzlers - haven't seen them around in years
Reply 1388
Original post by MarcD
Considering the number of posts in here, these have probably already been said, but..:

They may look horrible and be ridiculously unhealthy but god I miss turkey twizzlers SO MUCH!

Dunno if this is still sold. Only had it once, looks amazing and tastes great. Magnum Gold!

These may still be sold somewhere, but everywhere I go they only seem to stock the bacon flavour ones and the scampi fries. I can NEVER find the cheese moments!

You can get cheese moments in some places...including Boyes. Also random pubs and corner shops. I've had them recently..om nom nom!
Reply 1389
Original post by Lell
You can get cheese moments in some places...including Boyes. Also random pubs and corner shops. I've had them recently..om nom nom!

I saw a pack in WHSmiths at a london train station a few weeks back but we were rushing for a train and there was a long queue. My heart was broken lol :frown:

They also sell them in the wholesale cash and carry but since I don't own a store I can't get in there :frown:
I can't believe nobody's mentioned BN Biscuits yet.
Salsa with mesquite Kettle Chips :'(
Original post by TotoMimo
I can't believe nobody's mentioned BN Biscuits yet.

first page...?
Haha, I'm taking the mick, dude. It's because people come into this thread and do that - post the "I can't believe I'm the first guy to say..." without having even read a single post. Oh, and, I can't believe nobody's mentioned vanilla coke either. :P
Original post by TotoMimo
Haha, I'm taking the mick, dude. It's because people come into this thread and do that - post the "I can't believe I'm the first guy to say..." without having even read a single post. Oh, and, I can't believe nobody's mentioned vanilla coke either. :P

The sarcasm is clearly lost on here :tongue:
Sour Apple Chewitz
Panda Pops
Walnut Whip
Toys in cereal
Bubbaloo
Pom Bears
Kit Kat Chunky Peanut Butter
The strawberry Willy Wonka bar

I bought a packet of BN biscuits from a pound shop a couple of months ago.
Those purple willy wonka chocolate bars with green nerds in them. My mum bought a huge box full of them when I was little and, me being the fatty I am, hid them under my bed and would secretly have at least one a day. They were amazing!!!
Call yourself a fatty? I'd eat all of them in one go
Reply 1398
they probably still do them somewhere, but you used to be able to get these little pretzels covered in white chocolate and they were lushhhh! havent seen them anywhere in years. and nerdz.
Original post by amateur_soldier
Call yourself a fatty? I'd eat all of them in one go

I'm surprised I didn't, although I felt too much of a rebel as it was :redface:

Latest