The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Twisty bread in Tesco, and Galaxy truffles in Celebrations. :frown:
Pringles rice infusions :frown: Can't find them anywhere apart from one garage which is ages away
Reply 1582
Original post by buchanan700

Original post by buchanan700
Pringles rice infusions :frown: Can't find them anywhere apart from one garage which is ages away

99p shop does em
Crazy Paving, I posted the Beef and Onion ones. The steak and onion ones are no substitute...
Reply 1584
Original post by TotoMimo

Original post by TotoMimo
Crazy Paving, I posted the Beef and Onion ones. The steak and onion ones are no substitute...

he prefers it if you call him "n00bface"
twiglets in tangy flavour!!!
I hate the original ones, but I LOVE that flavour :/
Cadburys Fuse chocolate bars. Damn i miss them even though it's been
More than 10 years.
Ok TotoMimo.
Who remembers when Quality Street used to have little boxes of Smarties in them?
Original post by MelissaJayne
Who remembers when Quality Street used to have little boxes of Smarties in them?

Damn straight! And you show how much of a badass you were by eating the entire little cuboid box in one mouthful! *Tips box*
Vice versas. :sogood:
Sensations - Lamb & Mint Limited Crisps :'( <3
Reply 1592
Original post by Noirla
They sound silly but Lidl used to sell these AMAZING bags of jelly sweets called vitamin friends. I swear I was addicted to them. They were in the shape of little gnomes I think??

Gone but not forgotten =(

I still look for those... I can't accept the fact they've actually been discontinued.
Reply 1593
Original post by Megin
I still look for those... I can't accept the fact they've actually been discontinued.

Haha I know, me neither tbh. Still drift down the sweet isle optimistically =(

Shame on you Lidl
Reply 1594
campbells tomato rice soup. THE best soup ever - and they stopped making it :angry:
Original post by Juno
99p shop does em

Not any more, at least not regulary, at least not in the one near me, not in salt n vinegar :P
Original post by john.smith.2010
More than 10 years.

Or drinking a glass of milk using a SPIRA STRAW. Them wuz the dayz.
Anyone remember when Magnum did for a "Limited Time Only" the SEVEN DEADLY SINS range?

Oh god, the Gluttony flavour was the best: chocolate mud cake flavoured ie-cream, covered in a thick layer of hard milk chocolate shell and then ON TOP of that was another shell but of white chocolate. So it was double dipped. DOUBLE DIPPED!!!

Oh. My. God. I STILL remeber eating that when I stopped in a petrol station on a hot day.

And BN biscuits. Didn't sell enough so not sold in the UK anymore! With the amount I purchased, it should have been fine... Grumble, grumble...

Reply 1598
Original post by john.smith.2010
More than 10 years.

OMG, I had completely forgotten that they existed until I googled them after reading your post! I used to have them all the time, I can't believe I forgot them! Now I really fancy one, thanks a lot :frown: :wink:

Original post by LabyrinthWonder
And BN biscuits. Didn't sell enough so not sold in the UK anymore! With the amount I purchased, it should have been fine... Grumble, grumble...

The biscuits were OK, but the adverts were legendary! BN BN do doo do-do-do!

Neither are sold in the UK anymore!!! :frown:

Latest