The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Vanilla Coke :colone: hehe That stuff was amazing and yet vile at the same time :smile:
Reply 1941
Fox's SunBreaks biscuit
Reply 1942
Just thought I should let all those muller worshippers know that the beloved Mississip Mud Pie yoghurt is back as a special edition :smile: YAY
Nerds. I used to love those things.

nerds_candy_sweet_colorful_xlarge.jpeg Nerds.gif
Original post by biffyclyro27

pretty sure you can get them at cybercandy/american sweet shops?

zap lollies, anyone? they were the BEST.
(edited 12 years ago)

We can still get those in a Centra near-ish my school.
They cost like a quid a packet, but they're so good.
Original post by beccafairy
pretty sure you can get them at cybercandy/american sweet shops?

Yeah you can buy them online in a few places, Amazon grocery do them too. But they used to be sold in pretty much every newsagent/ sweetshop. Haven't seen them in a shop since I was like 9 or 10

Original post by TheWorldEndsWithMe
We can still get those in a Centra near-ish my school.
They cost like a quid a packet, but they're so good.

Awesome, wish it was near me
Turns out Tesco will no longer be producing my ultimate favourite Rice cakes, Tesco Chilli flavoured.

And I just finished my last tube earlier.

The sadness reverberates through the empty wrapper:

Reply 1949
Turkey Twizzlers! :biggrin:

This stuff was FUN! :biggrin:

Nerds are AWESOME. They still sell them in the States. Whenever I find out someone I'm remotely acquainted with is going to America, I more or less beg them to buy me a giant box of Rainbow Nerds :biggrin:
Pretty much the entire Nestle Heaven range. The nicest tasting Nestle in my memory.

Original post by TotoMimo
Pretty much the entire Nestle Heaven range. The nicest tasting Nestle in my memory.

I bought some of the top left ones IMMEDIATELY when I saw them last year on a skiing holiday. Man those things were good.

Betty Crocker also used to sell this 'Rainbow Cake' mix, but nowadays i cant find it ANYWHERE. it was amazing. basically sponge mix, hundreds and thousands and chocolate frosting mix. I guess they've stopped selling them now! I was one loyal customer though! (albeit it always turned out more like a biscuit than a cake- trust me, it was SO much better that way)

They do actually still sell these. I think they're sold in a few chains which import stuff. I've also seen them in Mr Simms Olde Sweet Shoppe, if you've got one of them where you live? I'm actually off to get some now :biggrin:
Also, not that I ever really liked them, but Pizza Cheesestrings. My siblings loved em.
Oh yeah pizza cheesestrings were good. I also miss the Willy Wonka chocolate bars, and also bubblegum pop rocks which the one stop near me used to sell until recently :frown: Now theyre more expensive in the shops that do import them
and these :frown: I swear there was a marshmallow simpsons one that was released here as well though.
Reply 1958
The simpsons cereal was EPIC! :sogood:
Original post by ClawlessRaver
They do actually still sell these. I think they're sold in a few chains which import stuff. I've also seen them in Mr Simms Olde Sweet Shoppe, if you've got one of them where you live? I'm actually off to get some now :biggrin:

Really? I do have a Mr Simms in my hometown! I'm at uni now, but I'll have a look when I go back :biggrin: thanks

Latest