The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9240
My house internet has stopped working :sad: but at least the architecture building studio internet still works which is where I have been spending most of my time today thanks to uni work
Reply 9241
Original post by AngryJellyfish
This should be fun. :p:

AJ would you be interested in taking part in the Anime Power Rankings from this season? Kevo is looking for new aniblogger participants & I know you keep up to date with a fair number of shows weekly - fire them an email if you are.
Original post by caraniel
AJ would you be interested in taking part in the Anime Power Rankings from this season? Kevo is looking for new aniblogger participants & I know you keep up to date with a fair number of shows weekly - fire them an email if you are.

I'll look into that when I have internet at home again (stupid weather brought down my phone line - am in the library at the moment). Thanks for letting me know about it. :smile:
Reply 9243
:mmm:
Reply 9244
:teehee:

A creeper blew up part of my lower floor after I knocked away some blocks to go out in the morning

I foolishly turned away to quickly make a new pickaxe :awesome:
Reply 9245
Original post by Truered
:teehee:

A creeper blew up part of my lower floor after I knocked away some blocks to go out in the morning

I foolishly turned away to quickly make a new pickaxe :awesome:

watching ponies... the ep where they make rarity make them all dresses to their exact messed up specifications :lolwut: only for her to end up the laughing stock of the town :hmmm: how cruel of them :unimpressed:
Reply 9246
Original post by vin
watching ponies... the ep where they make rarity make them all dresses to their exact messed up specifications :lolwut: only for her to end up the laughing stock of the town :hmmm: how cruel of them :unimpressed:

It was that episode when I realized I really liked the show. They were making dresses, and I was enjoying it.

Dresses! And it was good

:awesome:
Original post by IGX_RSV2
It is :yep:

The cut scenes are quite nice. However, the gameplay itself? Meh. Epic boss battles are no more like in USN2, and it just feels all watered down. Most of the characters have the same combo's and they put a limit on the amount of substitution jutsu :lolwut: you can do in a period of time. They essentially just added and removed bit's from USN2 and presented it as a "new" game.

Really? That's disappointing... I was really lamenting not buying this game, if only for the cutscenes, but that's changed my view slightly. That being said, I've never played the Naruto video games religously either =/ So there's no point getting it if you already have the previous one basically?
Reply 9248
:puppyeyes: urm if you see this, happy birthday cara :hugs:
Happy bday cara :hugs:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Aiko
Yeah, not too bad. Mainly working. Booked tickets to visit South Africa with my husband in September, which I'm really looking forward to.

Keeping up with the photography? :smile:

That sounds great! Hope you have fun. :biggrin:
Yes I'm still keeping up with photography. I moved to London and I freelance now, primarily as a photography assistant but I do my own shoots as well as photography work. It's working out great so far. :smile::smile:
Reply 9251
Original post by vin
:puppyeyes: urm if you see this, happy birthday cara :hugs:

Original post by eugenius 8
Happy bday cara :hugs:

Thanks peoples! :hugs:
Reply 9252
I wished cara a happy birthday on her profile page :mmm:

Here some pics of my work in minecraft, my amazing design skills shine through :awesome:

Spoiler

I also have a small farm (only a few wheat seeds at the moment)
Reply 9253
Original post by La Trampa
That sounds great! Hope you have fun. :biggrin:

Thanks, I hope so. I've always wanted to visit. :smile:

Yes I'm still keeping up with photography. I moved to London and I freelance now, primarily as a photography assistant but I do my own shoots as well as photography work. It's working out great so far. :smile::smile:

That's awesome, especially in this current climate. I wish you the best of luck moving forward too. :smile: Are you paid a wage as their assistant or is your income derivative of other work?
Happy Easter :h:

anyone get any easter eggs? :puppyeyes: i got none :emo:
Reply 9255
A late happy birthday Cara and Happy Easter :grin: I didn't get any easter eggs either :sad: . That's not surprising though all my flatmates and friends are back home for easter and I'm here in the house by myself. It is quiet boring but it does mean I only have to get dressed if I'm planning to leave the house :ninja:

In other news my internet is completely ****ed it' not working at all :unimpressed: I'm only on here now as someone down the road was stupid enough not to put any security settings on their wireless

EDIT: also sorry if anyone's email got spam off me my account was hacked AGAIN
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 9256
I have one easter egg :grin: But I currently actually have 3 as I have some for my sister and daddy still in my room.

Will have another of my own later as sister has bought me one.
Original post by Aiko

That's awesome, especially in this current climate. I wish you the best of luck moving forward too. :smile: Are you paid a wage as their assistant or is your income derivative of other work?

Thanks! Yup my job as a photography assistant is my only income.
Reply 9258

:mmm:
Reply 9259
I just finished playing the game Catherine. It was very good but other than that it is very difficult to put into words what I experienced while playing that game.

I have never played a game that made me question my own and other peoples concept of morals. Plus god that game was creepy it was the first time I have ever been scared by a boss in a game. The second boss was so ****ing creepy it was unreal. Yet what was most creepy was even with all the unreal and clearly unreal aspects of the game that were in it the main base of the game and story in it felt so human, too human. I have never felt like that while playing a game before and I play A LOT of video games.

So some up Catherine a fun, potentially life altering mind **** which is very creepy

Latest