The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1780

Original post by Aiko
Given Tony's diet, you'll be dining on McDonald's and Pizza Hut, and with Euge, you'll mostly have rice with some sauce supplement. :sadnod: Vay, now you're talking. :yes:

if euge is feeling lazy he'd get a poor quality pizza from a cardboard box then old it in half before attempting to eat it in one go :sadnod:

Original post by Aiko
Definitely pop online from time to time to update us on how you're doing when you're there. :smile:

Yeah, I've phoned up Korean Air and enquired whether I could possibly postpone the connecting flight to Japan and they said that wouldn't be possible. At best, I could arrive in the morning and fly in the afternoon, but that's obviously not ideal. Seems the only way I can fly to Japan after is to buy an additional ticket from there to Japan. I just know that my family, especially my mother, wouldn't be too pleased if I flew across the world from here to South Korea, only to return without visiting home as well. :redface:

thats a shame, when i flew to america with iceland air they allowed you a 6 night stop over in iceland at no extra cost.
Reply 1782
Original post by Annaconda
thats a shame, when i flew to america with iceland air they allowed you a 6 night stop over in iceland at no extra cost.

Yeah, from my experience, some airlines permit this, others don't. The price from South Korea to Japan, in account of its proximity, isn't too much thankfully. :smile:
I posted here because we were no longer on-topic in the other thread. :tongue:

Aiko
Yeah, I know what you mean. I doubt I could do it either, to be honest. :sadnod: :tongue:

Well, I guess I have to wait untill summer to really get anything new or substantial started :sigh: Though I shall be off on a gap year so plenty of time then :awesome:

Just have to control myself until then :tongue:

Despite taking a picture and my love for the series, I didn't buy any. I'm not really one for anime and manga merchandise and figured a quick picture would be sufficient enough. :tongue:

No I am not either, I only got it as part of the masses of free stuff you pick up everywhere at conventions :tongue: I am not personally attracted to ani-merchandise, and it seems very expensive :sadnod:

However I can see the attraction at having say, Kamina's sunglasses :giggle:
Reply 1784
Original post by Facticity
I posted here because we were no longer on-topic in the other thread. :tongue:

Huh, we're talking about our anime viewing habits, which is pretty relevant, no? :tongue:

Well, I guess I have to wait untill summer to really get anything new or substantial started :sigh: Though I shall be off on a gap year so plenty of time then :awesome:

Yeah, I'm finding it difficult to watch much nowadays due to other commitments, so Sunday is my only day that I can put aside to indulge in my private (or not so private) obsession. :redface:

No I am not either, I only got it as part of the masses of free stuff you pick up everywhere at conventions :tongue: I am not personally attracted to ani-merchandise, and it seems very expensive :sadnod:

However I can see the attraction at having say, Kamina's sunglasses :giggle:

I've never personally been to a convention myself. I guess the closest would be visiting Akiba in Tokyo, which is an area, not an event. :redface:
Reply 1785

:rofl:
I need to show my face her a bit more .
Sorry for the absence from the thread guys.
:p:
You are forgiven. :closedeyes:
Reply 1788
Original post by Atherilia
I need to show my face her a bit more .
Sorry for the absence from the thread guys.
:p:

You certainly do. :sadnod: :hugs:
:hugs:
:grouphugs:
Reply 1791
I had codeine rush so I had a nap and now I hurt :sad:
Original post by Aiko
Huh, we're talking about our anime viewing habits, which is pretty relevant, no? :tongue:

Perhaps.... But I thought it was for direct discussion on specific animes and their respective stories etc :tongue:

Yeah, I'm finding it difficult to watch much nowadays due to other commitments, so Sunday is my only day that I can put aside to indulge in my private (or not so private) obsession. :redface:

That is the opposite for me, I rarely find any time spare. Today I am on and quite a bit only because of some plans that were cancelled. The only other time I have time for such things is when I put off other work :colondollar:

I've never personally been to a convention myself. I guess the closest would be visiting Akiba in Tokyo, which is an area, not an event. :redface:

Hmmm maybe I'll check that out next year, I shall be going to Japan for the better half of a year :yes:

Original post by Juno
I had codeine rush so I had a nap and now I hurt :sad:

:console:
Reply 1794
Original post by Crazy Paving

:console:

:cry:

sl33p
Reply 1796

i did sleep!