The Student Room Group

Why do pedophiles have moustaches?

I was watching this Louis Theroux documentary on pedophiles just now and although not all of the pedophiles have moustaches, much more of them than you would see in an average sample of men do. Why?

Scroll to see replies

I have nothing to contribute except this video.
I don't why, maybe iits moustache that them evil
Reverse psychology...
They think that because a stereotypical pedophile has a moustache, if THEY have a moustache, no-one will suspect them because 'any sensible pedophile wouldn't have a moustache'...
Reply 4
Massive generalisation.
Stupido.
lol wut?
Cool story, dude.
Mustaches change people.

Lool

I have no idea.
Reply 9
Original post by therealOG
Massive generalisation.
Stupido.
I didn't say that ALL pedophiles have moustaches, it's just that in the documentary I watched MANY MORE than one would expect in a random sample of men did.
Original post by neutralmilkhotel

I have nothing to contribute except this video.

DAMNIT YOU BEAT MEEEE :frown: I had the link C&P'd and everythinggggggg! :wink:
Reply 12
Original post by Dogatonic
I didn't say that ALL pedophiles have moustaches, it's just that in the documentary I watched MANY MORE than one would expect in a random sample of men did.

But that wasn't a random sample of paedophiles was it? They were from one correctional facility in the US. Simple Jack.

And your thread title is: Why do pedophiles have moustaches?
Moustaches hold the secret to paedophiles' power. No moustache, no raping
My dad has a moustache.
Original post by Contrad!ction.
My dad has a moustache.

I'm so sorry. :frown:
Reply 16
So when they give that alluring smile it looks bigger.
Ahaaa. Tru' dat.
Reply 18
Original post by mia_14
I don't why, maybe iits moustache that them evil

How is it fair in a supposedly PC and tolerant society people still label a whole subsection of society as supposedly "evil" based on their sexual orientation?

It is fashionable to dehumanise and demonise paedophiles, the media has convinced us that they're subhuman creatures undeserving of anything other than death. I saw this article in the Mail actually describing a paedophiles home as a lair.

I think the time needs to come where the world wakes up and realises they're human beings too.
Reply 19
Original post by Dogatonic
I was watching this Louis Theroux documentary on pedophiles just now and although not all of the pedophiles have moustaches, much more of them than you would see in an average sample of men do. Why?

Quick Reply

Latest