The Student Room Group

small boobs / childlike build?

sorry if this is TMI!

i was born female but i've got really small boobs. it's literally like i never went through puberty. i've been to doctors etc and have even tried hormone therapy but to no avail.

i wouldn't even mind having small boobs as long as they didn't look so childlike - my nips have not developed at all. it's mainly this part that i hate.

i'm so worried about this being a turnoff for a future boyfriend. it's not just the boobs - my entire body is build like a child's (i'm skinny with no curves but not in a model-like way).

i'd also be quite wary of a guy telling me they like my build, as my body looks like a child's and only someone with weird subconscious pedophilic fetishes / tendencies would genuinely like that

would appreciate ur perspective on this especially from guys 😭 thank u
Original post by Anonymous
sorry if this is TMI!

i was born female but i've got really small boobs. it's literally like i never went through puberty. i've been to doctors etc and have even tried hormone therapy but to no avail.

i wouldn't even mind having small boobs as long as they didn't look so childlike - my nips have not developed at all. it's mainly this part that i hate.

i'm so worried about this being a turnoff for a future boyfriend. it's not just the boobs - my entire body is build like a child's (i'm skinny with no curves but not in a model-like way).

i'd also be quite wary of a guy telling me they like my build, as my body looks like a child's and only someone with weird subconscious pedophilic fetishes / tendencies would genuinely like that

I have bang same issues I’m now having a Bob job next year
Original post by Anonymous
sorry if this is TMI!

i think this situation is not uncummon, even if you think you have tried there are various ways you can put on a few pounds.i think this probably isnt a turndown and a relationship is something that, if personality is good will surely happen soon.Although if a guy express he likes you body BECAUSE its childlike specifically and not just because your petite or the body just comes with the girl he like. i would suggest get out of that relationship immediately.

hope this helps

Quick Reply

Latest