The Student Room Group

ocr g542 psychology 19/1/11

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
oh god i am soo stressing for this exam!!!
Reply 21
Original post by lfc4lyf
oh god i am soo stressing for this exam!!!

Me too
you got the exam january a2 exam in a week and a bit too?
Reply 22
I comletely failed at the whole abnormality side for mocks. I got a U.

Hope I get better tomorrow :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by Benpaa
Me too
you got the exam january a2 exam in a week and a bit too?

yeh i have and ive got an exam on the 20 and 21st this week is friggin hell for me!!:frown:
Reply 24
Original post by LittleLily
What did you all get the first time you sat this exam??
I would absolutely hate it if there are any questions about sperry.. i mean i know there is bound to be one question.. im hoping theyd only waste a 2 mark question in it. I'd love Milgram, Bandura.. Freud (again, but that's wishful thinking!!!!), Reicher and Haslam is ok but i hate cognitive.. :frown:

70 which is just a d lol
Reply 25
i got a D i compared the wrong studies in section c and totally failed in section B (i chose freud)
judging by the past papers no study has been repeated in the past 4 exams and the ones that havent came up are maguire ,sperry and reicher and the approaches it may either be developmental but not sure about the other one!
I got a C last year, no idea how i got it though because i missed so many questions out.
Reply 27
Just wondering, can Sperry and Maguire both come up in Section B? Cause usually, they don't do two of the same approach for it...
woo :0 how'd it go for everyone :biggrin:
Reply 29
Dont know really dont wanna say it went well because thats what I thought last time

I picked Samuel and Bryant and Social Approach

you?
Reply 30
I put inkblot for projection tests but its funny that I remember now its Rorsasch inkblot test..

snapshot studies is alright?

edit:

back to lessons noww
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 31
friggin hell !! some qs were good some were difficult i didnt know what snapshot studies were !!
Reply 32
Original post by Benpaa
I put inkblot for projection tests but its funny that I remember now its Rorsasch inkblot test..

snapshot studies is alright?

edit:

back to lessons noww

Forgot what the name of the projective test was, i guessed at rosecharch which is close? :colondollar: Maybe my marking man will take pity on my abysmal spelling skills :biggrin:

Overall I think it was pretty decent, Took a complete guess at the snapshot studies bit and of course developmental and cognitive didn't come up which ive been revising for the past week. :tongue:
Reply 33
Original post by Popey93
Forgot what the name of the projective test was, i guessed at rosecharch which is close? :colondollar: Maybe my marking man will take pity on my abysmal spelling skills :biggrin:

Overall I think it was pretty decent, Took a complete guess at the snapshot studies bit and of course developmental and cognitive didn't come up which ive been revising for the past week. :tongue:

Ha thats what I put for the Thigpen study!

A snapshot study, I put doesn't look at behaviour/changes over a period of time, Loftus and Palmer, only looked at students, and that they are young so may have better memories ect.....
Reply 34
Original post by Xannny
Ha thats what I put for the Thigpen study!

A snapshot study, I put doesn't look at behaviour/changes over a period of time, Loftus and Palmer, only looked at students, and that they are young so may have better memories ect.....

Oh thats what it is! :rolleyes: Section B was a fail then.
Original post by Benpaa
Dont know really dont wanna say it went well because thats what I thought last time

I picked Samuel and Bryant and Social Approach

you?

yeah i picked the same i'm glad i revised them so well :smile:
Reply 36
Okay so Section B just made me die a little inside.

What did everyone put for the last two questions on Section B?
The ones about the changes on the chosen study?
Original post by kelvinmiu
Okay so Section B just made me die a little inside.

What did everyone put for the last two questions on Section B?
The ones about the changes on the chosen study?

i wrote how id change to a longitudinal and id use the 5 year olds and test them once a year on the tasks then use there results for comparisons as opposed to those of another child who's elder. something about demand characteristics and fatigue as well. how about you?
was it just me or did anyone else laugh when they read the question what is the name of the pygmy chimps studied
Reply 39
You all obviously did a different exam than me. The one I did today was fairly easy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending