The Student Room Group

Resitting a levels 2 years after I sat them originally

Hi guys I sat my a levels for the first time in summer 22 however I didn’t do as well as I expected (CCC) and took a gap year and decided not to go back into education until I’m ready, there’s two months left until My level resit exams and I’m panicking does anyone know any good websites or anything in general which would help me revise for OCR level law and Re and AQA psychology I know this seems all over the place but I don’t know what to do :frown: I only started revising in mid February
Original post by Harajukuminaj
Hi guys I sat my a levels for the first time in summer 22 however I didn’t do as well as I expected (CCC) and took a gap year and decided not to go back into education until I’m ready, there’s two months left until My level resit exams and I’m panicking does anyone know any good websites or anything in general which would help me revise for OCR level law and Re and AQA psychology I know this seems all over the place but I don’t know what to do :frown: I only started revising in mid February

If you look at the following link, there are study help forums for each of your subjects:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=11

:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest