The Student Room Group

AQA BUSS4 Corporate Social Responsibility Case Study Exam Prep

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by jaydemikaela
I have it as well, here you go :smile:

Hey does your link still work? :smile:
i was talking to my teacher and she said that if you hit the top marks in one paragraph and then the rest a of your paragraphs are just average this means that you cant get anything lower than the top marks. i don't whether this is true or not what do you guys think?
Original post by Nayberay
Hey does your link still work? :smile:

Yeah it should do :smile:

Uploaded it again just in case.
Original post by justincredible1
i was talking to my teacher and she said that if you hit the top marks in one paragraph and then the rest a of your paragraphs are just average this means that you cant get anything lower than the top marks. i don't whether this is true or not what do you guys think?

I think that's right, if you get level 5 application and analysis in one paragraph. But then again, if all you wrote was one paragraph and a conclusion it seems unlikely you'll get all the marks. :s-smilie:
yes, that is very very very very true, however you have to expand and widen your vocabulary, so you sound sophisticated.
Reply 85
Yeah it should do :smile:

Uploaded it again just in case.

I think...I love you lol. Thankyou so much.

Your awesome. In your opinion, is there enough time from Tuesday coming to revise for this exam?

Reason being because i'm considering late entry for this exam due to my horrific time planning in Unit 3. :s-smilie:

Your awesome. In your opinion, is there enough time from Tuesday coming to revise for this exam?

Reason being because i'm considering late entry for this exam due to my horrific time planning in Unit 3. :s-smilie:

Yeah I shouldn't see why not. It's worth a try anyway.
Reply 87
I have it as well, here you go :smile:

You are awesome, thank you so much :smile:
Original post by GurlGamer
You are awesome, thank you so much :smile:

No problem :smile:
I have less than 10 days to revise for BUSS4 (if I decide to enter (late entry) if I buy this, will it be worth the monies? Thankyou :smile:

Just curious, how much will late entry cost you? Also, do you have any other exams you need to prepare for as well? Section A should be ok to prepare for given the 2 resources posted on this thread, but section B you might have to learn more generally and gather research on, although saying that i haven't done that yet and intend to have enough time.
Reply 90
Original post by sally12379823
Just curious, how much will late entry cost you? Also, do you have any other exams you need to prepare for as well? Section A should be ok to prepare for given the 2 resources posted on this thread, but section B you might have to learn more generally and gather research on, although saying that i haven't done that yet and intend to have enough time.

2 exams on Monday which i'm revising for currently, then i'm free from Monday 1PM onwards until possibly 20th of June if I enter...

I'm willing to commit myself to this, as my university offer is related to this...

Thankyou and everyone else for their helpful contributions to my dilemma too.
2 exams on Monday which i'm revising for currently, then i'm free from Monday 1PM onwards until possibly 20th of June if I enter...

I'm willing to commit myself to this, as my university offer is related to this...

Thankyou and everyone else for their helpful contributions to my dilemma too.

There's some helpful notes and things in this thread as well http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1652534 :smile:
Can anyone help me please? I've really focused all my energy on History and Law this year and disregarded Business to an extent... so much so I have no notes and no research at this very moment.

I only need 56/100 UMS in this exam for a B, so if I start collecting some information right now (on Tesco and BP) and do some notes can I realistically still get that mark? Also, can anyone point me into the direction of what I seriously need to revise?

Thanks!
Original post by mellie220
Can anyone help me please? I've really focused all my energy on History and Law this year and disregarded Business to an extent... so much so I have no notes and no research at this very moment.

I only need 56/100 UMS in this exam for a B, so if I start collecting some information right now (on Tesco and BP) and do some notes can I realistically still get that mark? Also, can anyone point me into the direction of what I seriously need to revise?

Thanks!

If you scroll up the page a bit I uploaded a resource that could be helpful. It explains all the bullet points for Section A and there's possible exam questions and answers in the back. There are other helpful things people have uploaded in this thread if you haven't already looked through it. Also there's this thread http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1652534 for Section B.
If you scroll up the page a bit I uploaded a resource that could be helpful. It explains all the bullet points for Section A and there's possible exam questions and answers in the back. There are other helpful things people have uploaded in this thread if you haven't already looked through it. Also there's this thread http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1652534 for Section B.

Thank you!
Anything will be helpful fo me at the stage I'm at to be honest :tongue:
Reply 95

Yeah, you've got more than enough time. BUSS4 is synoptic, so all the stuff you should have learnt in the other units will come in handy as well :smile:

I'm starting on Friday as I've got three other exams before then :rolleyes:
Thank you!
Anything will be helpful fo me at the stage I'm at to be honest :tongue:

No problem, good luck :smile: Kent is my firm too - hopefully see you there!
No problem, good luck :smile: Kent is my firm too - hopefully see you there!

Thanks, should be able to pull through I usually have bad time planning with business :P
Awesome, what are you studying there?
Thanks, should be able to pull through I usually have bad time planning with business :P
Awesome, what are you studying there?

I'm just hoping I managed to improve my grade in the Unit 3 retake otherwise I have no chance.

Accounting and finance as long as I do alright in Business and German (exam on my birthday :rolleyes:)
I'm just hoping I managed to improve my grade in the Unit 3 retake otherwise I have no chance.

Accounting and finance as long as I do alright in Business and German (exam on my birthday :rolleyes:)

That Unit 3 exam was nasty, I was surprised when I actually got a mid-B in it. I know it wasn't kind to many people though who probably deserved way higher than me.

I'm sure you'll do fine :biggrin: Have you applied for the accomodation?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending