The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

EPAIS

Hi im only in year 12 so I dont know that much about applying to uni and stuff like that but what are the standards needed to get into EPAIS at Warwick, i.e. what grades would I need and what do they look for in the personal statment.

Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by w_l_wazza
Hi im only in year 12 so I dont know that much about applying to uni and stuff like that but what are the standards needed to get into EPAIS at Warwick, i.e. what grades would I need and what do they look for in the personal statment.

Thanks

If you keep your GCSE standard up for the next 2 years, you should have good chances.

Personal statement: Passion for the course, see how both subjects complement each other. Why to you want to study economics with politics or vice versa..
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Original post by Focus08
If you keep your GCSE standard up for the next 2 years, you should have good chances.

Personal statement: Passion for the course, see how both subjects complement each other. Why to you want to study economics with politics or vice versa..

ok thanks,. Btw would you day that the fact that I dont already do politics count against me?
Reply 3
Original post by w_l_wazza
ok thanks,. Btw would you day that the fact that I dont already do politics count against me?

It won't count against you
Reply 4
Original post by Focus08
It won't count against you

aah rite. are you on this course now? (if so whats it like in your view?)

Quick Reply

Latest