The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Reply 1
Trains from Paddington direct, or you can go to Bristol Parkway from Paddigton and change there to a Swansea service.

It's very easy.

SWANSEA ROX!
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Reply 2
im going to that. its an interview day.
--------------
well mine is
Reply 3
xemilyx
--------------
well mine is

Yes it is indirectly. Not too formal I guess. What course did you apply for? Engineering?
Reply 4
no gistory and politics and history and american studies i applied twice and cant decided what one i want to do more..... strange question cause your a guy, but what are you going to wear?
Reply 5
xemilyx
--------------
well mine is

Is it an interview day?
Gah I'm going for the law thingymebob. I was kind off hoping to turn up about 1 for that intro talk and then waltz over to the law faculty. I'm going to be a right loner :biggrin:
Reply 6
ruthiepooos
Is it an interview day?
Gah I'm going for the law thingymebob. I was kind off hoping to turn up about 1 for that intro talk and then waltz over to the law faculty. I'm going to be a right loner :biggrin:

its so silly but im actually kinda nervous!
Reply 7
xemilyx
no gistory and politics and history and american studies i applied twice and cant decided what one i want to do more..... strange question cause your a guy, but what are you going to wear?

White Tshirt and a black trouser or perhaps blue jeans not quite sure. Might put on a white trainers with it. I asked if I could bring my friend and she told me yes so it would probably be an informal interview. It's all good.

manifest
Reply 8
xemilyx
its so silly but im actually kinda nervous!

Go in a bikini and you'll get a place:smile:
Do they tell you its an interview day or is it expected to have an interview if you go an open day. I'm awful with interviews as i say what im thinking and that's normally not good :rolleyes:
Reply 9
it siaid in the letter i would have an interview... haha me in a bikini is scary :p: lol
Reply 10
i actually have two that day now... :s-smilie:

Latest