The Student Room Group

Does anyone else find Paloma Faith incredibly annoying?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Actually Paloma Faith is not a nice person. She is so negatively opinionated about other artists I think it is fair for us to give our opinions too. She once said when being interviewed by Terry Wogan when wearing one of her 'creations' that she thought she was special in her dress sense and that all other female singers were just tramps. How supportive is that? If you dish it out it will eventually get back to you.Oh and her voice is like a grater without the cheese.
Totally agree , she can not sing her voice is awful
Yes she is annoying.
Yes definitely.
She dresses like a baby and does her best to talk like a baby moving that stupid mouth of hers and stupid irritating expeessions. Always wants to be noticed and centre of attention. Stupid Prick!!!
i hate her and her music
:bump:
this has been pushed form nearly 10 years ago. The OP mentioned The Wanted and The Saturdays though and when I was 8 they were my favourite groups,
Original post by jemima0103
this has been pushed form nearly 10 years ago. The OP mentioned The Wanted and The Saturdays though and when I was 8 they were my favourite groups,

lol this thread is still going but yes throwback to The Wanted and The Saturdays! wow remember the whole drama between 1D and the Wanted lmao
Reply 48
I've photographed one of her gigs and she wasn't bad, but nothing great either. Not personally a fan and judging by the age of the thread, she's pretty irrelevant these days..
Not nearly as annoying as bumping ten year old threads
A bit, but she's better than some other artists out there
Reply 51
This thread is 10 years old but I have a question... what's a paloma faith?
Why does she have to be so nasal? Sounds like she has a mouse up her nose. She should listen to recordings of the pinnacle of female vocalists, one Ms Sandra 'Sandy' Denny,
I hate her!!!! Can't sing and she's got a face like a boiled meat. She's another one of these talentless idiots who want to push their political views on people. No one cares about your music, why would they care about your politics you stupid old bint?
I like her

Quick Reply

Latest