The Student Room Group

BBC3 - Junior Doctors: Your Life In Their Hands

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3020
Original post by MedMed12
couldnt stand priya from last series- no joke, because she didnt seem to have the passion and the fact her parents were so pushy about her doing medicine (as her bro did) :/ the best ive seen was lucy from last series and oli and jen from this one (cant remmeber the first one)

Yeah she got a bit irritating, the fact she had the same name as me as well - not all Priyas are like this :colondollar: it was so funny how her mum literally packed her a feast.
I really liked Oli and Jen as well. Tristan was so smiley it was unbelievable.
Original post by priya8D
Yeah she got a bit irritating, the fact she had the same name as me as well - not all Priyas are like this :colondollar: it was so funny how her mum literally packed her a feast.
I really liked Oli and Jen as well. Tristan was so smiley it was unbelievable.

lottie was so cute :')
hahaha dw, i have two friends called Priya- both amazingly lovely!
Reply 3022
Original post by MedMed12
lottie was so cute :')
hahaha dw, i have two friends called Priya- both amazingly lovely!

Haha yay that's good to hear! Lottie's adorable! They made Tristan look so bad when he went home late after one of his patients was unwell and Lottie was waiting for him. He's too friendly to be angry at. A doctor's got to do what a doctor's got to do :tongue:
I'm feeling sad that the series is finally over now... :frown:
Hello!I am a student at Imperial College and I've been working on developing a business to help junior doctors get the placements they want.Could you please take this 7 question survey and maybe pass it around to your peers? It would be hugely appreciated.https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/KXVR296Cheers!M

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending