The Student Room Group
Reply 1
eeve02
I have this theory that aliens are us from the future, we have evolved with larger brains. The UFO's are time machines which is why they can move so fast (to get through time) but they only observe what life was like in the past (us) and know that they must not intervene incase they mess up the future. This is why whenever we attack them in the planes they zoom away very fast and then just vanish.

could be true
Reply 2
eeve02
I have this theory that aliens are us from the future, we have evolved with larger brains. The UFO's are time machines which is why they can move so fast (to get through time) but they only observe what life was like in the past (us) and know that they must not intervene incase they mess up the future. This is why whenever we attack them in the planes they zoom away very fast and then just vanish.

Certainly one way of looking at it. I think you're off your rocker, but I still give you a hearty two thumbs up. Keep up the good stuff and let me know how it turns out :smile:
Reply 3
eeve02

Nice but just for showing up here they would be changing the future.
Eternal Idol
showing up here they would be changing the future.

how does that work???!!!???!! :confused:
Reply 5
lumpycustard
how does that work???!!!???!! :confused:

If they are travelling from the future to our present they would be changing our present because the 'FIRST' time they weren't here.
Eternal Idol
If they are travelling from the future to our present they would be changing our present because the 'FIRST' time they weren't here.

argh!!! too complicated for my brain to handle!
Reply 7
lumpycustard
argh!!! too complicated for my brain to handle!

Or it could be that I'm not good explaining things in English.
Sorry.
Reply 8
nah. I dont think so, there must be a planet somewhere in this universe that has a very similar or exact eco-system to ours, think about it how many planets are there! i reckon we could find aliens but why are they stereotyped as having more advanced technology as us? i think there could be another planet of people but they are still liviong in caves or summink. think about that!
Reply 9
There is a guy in my class who has seen an alien.. the guy is a freak, lol.
Reply 10
aaarrrr! Don't get me started on Aliens! :rolleyes:

I watched this program the other night, which basically talked about all the UFO sighting in the Bible...

On the program they talked about how Moses must have followed something when he was guiding all those people to Egypt... and when the waters "parted" it was the UFO! Someone else in the Bible was "taken up to the Heavens by a charriot of fire" - Apparently, that was a UFO too, but the people then didn't know how else to describe it!

Anyway, it then went on to say that Angels are probably Aliens coz they were described as "Human-like beings, with special powers, that came down from the Heavens".... If you think about it, that could make Jesus an Alien too - he had special powers! And maybe we don't see much of the Aliens now because they saw how we killed Jesus, and relised how we might react to them being here....

Maybe God's an Alien!

I believe there's Alien life somewhere in the Universe, and the UFOs travel so quickly because the Aliens have the ability to see the other dimensions of space (i.e. other paths, etc.), like particles have the ability to do.... or maybe there are wormholes....

Maybe we're in a world like the Matrix where the Aliens are watching us... during WW2 there were thousands of UFO sightings!!!

Some people even believe that people with power in this world, like GW Bush, and Hitler, are/were Aliens... I think that's a load of bollocks though! :rolleyes:

*Tara*
Reply 11
eeve02

yep, aliens are just us as tourists in a million squillion years from now... well, I suppose Disney Land can't hold its charm for ever lol
Reply 12
http://www.ufoartwork.com/

You should have a look at the pictures on this site... some of them are quite weird! Click on "UFO artwork A.D." or "UFO artwork B.C."
Reply 13
eeve02

Interesting theory... physics say something slightly different! But I like speculating.

Latest

Trending

Trending