Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
5ft10.5
34l jeans
Reply 181
5ft 2inches
29inches legs
Anybody else noticed quite how ancient this thread is yet? :p:

Still: 6'0, 38 inch legs. Normally wear around an 18.
Im 5'2
I wear size 12
My legs are 36
Are my legs short?
(edited 10 years ago)
Im 5'2
My legs are 36"
I wear 12 size
:smile:
Size in jeans - 8/10
Inseam length - 32
W27

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm 5'8 too! My legs are pretty long at around 40 inches. And I wear size 8 jeans.
Reply 187
I am 5,9 and 30.
How do you measure inside leg?

Do you measure from crotch to the floor or crotch to the ankle?
Original post by inthedark1
How do you measure inside leg?

Do you measure from crotch to the floor or crotch to the ankle?

You measure from your crotch to the floor. You can put a thin book or magazine between your legs and mark it against the wall if you feel uncomfortable having someone measure your inseam.

I'm 5'1.5 and my inseam is 29.5 inches. Is that long or short for my height?
I'm 14 soon. I'm 162/163cm tall and my legs are 92 or 95cm long.
i’m 5’1 and my legs are 36 inches.... is that long?
Im 5'2-5'3 My legs is 46 meters and my Jeans size Is 29 Php size ithink
Long enough for guys to stare at them but the thing about me I hardly like showing how long my legs are, makes me feel uncomfortable and the I dislike comments that I get about them. Others might think they are compliments but for me it really isn't.
How tall are you? 5''3
How long are your legs? 30/31''
What size do you wear in jeans? 8/10
Reply 195
Not long enough :frown:
Original post by MelQ
Not long enough :frown:

Lmao this is exactly what I came to say!

But forget leg length, I'm more annoyed that jeans don't seem to accommodate different body shapes. I could understand if they fit a majority but I know literally no one who can find jeans that fit their waist AND hips/bum/thighs?! It wouldn't be possible to get jeans that fit everyone perfectly because you'd need too many varieties but jeans made for people with curvier thighs, smaller or bigger waists...it drives me nuts that I can never get high waisted jeans to fit my waist and my thighs.

But back to the question I'm 5 ft 6, 31" inseam, size...varies. Depending on if they're more forgiving on the thighs. Generally I wear an 8 to get them to fit my thighs but they're too big on the waist and bum bit (my thighs aren't even that big?! They're 19.5 inch which is pretty normal)
5ft and size 28 legs. I do 100m hurdles too : /
Original post by TheSownRose
I'm 5'11" with 26" legs, inside measurement (don't wear jeans, so can't answer that question.) :rolleyes:

That's ****ing tiny compared to my height. And yes, I'm sure it's accurate, been measured several times for bespoke clothing.

It must be damn weird not having your feet touch the ground when you sit down at 5'11" .
i’m 5’3 but have very long legs 36 inches n wear a size 4/6 in uk. am 14

Latest