The Student Room Group

NVQ Level 3 Business Administration

Scroll to see replies

1.1 Explain how
the intended use of reports affects the choice of format and language.

1.2 Explain how
the audience of reports affects the choice of format and language

1.3 Explain the
features of different problem-solving techniques related to information systems

1.4 Evaluate
the suitability of possible problem-solving techniques related to information
systems

1.5 Explain
techniques to validate the reliability of information

1.6 Analyse the
suitability of different evaluation techniques related to information systems

1.7 Assess the
potential consequences of breaches of confidentiality

1.8 Evaluate
the potential consequences of publishing reports containing inaccurate or
unsubstantiated information

help please :frown:
Original post by abs96
Hi,

Does this help at all?

Problem solving actions: system repair, system upgrade, system development, data validation, user training, alternative sources
Suitability criteria: budgets; effectiveness, e.g. usability, functionality, output; technology, e.g. hardware, software, telecommunications; capacity, e.g. storage, memory; staff, e.g. capabilities, training requirements; environment; legal and ethical restrictions; product and/or service suppliers; customers and stakeholders; timeliness of solution

A few websites to look at would be

www.data-protection-act.co.uk - the Data Protection Act made easy

qualifications.pearson.com - Pearson webpages, providing guidance for wider Key Skills, including problem solving

www.skillsscfa.org - the Council for Administration, providing information and standards for business administrators

Let me know if you need further help

Abbie :smile:
thank-you so much I just found what you wrote below my comment with all questions and answers very helpful thank-you
Hi Lizzierobson any chance you could help me with the following Level 4 questions please? 1.2Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of an organisation’s communication system.1.3 Recommend improvement to an organisation’s communications that are consistent with its business objectives.I've been given no guidance and I've written 1500 words so far for 1.1, any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hello i am doing level 3 business admin in city and guide is the the same?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending