The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Black Rose
It's really good. :yep:

I'm glad you enjoyed it, who was your favourite character? And what do you plan on watching next? 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ScienceFantatic
I'm glad you enjoyed it, who was your favourite character? And what do you plan on watching next? 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile

L definitely :yep: I'm not sure, think I'll finish of Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds, been a while! Have other tv shows I started but haven't yet finished too :tongue:
One piece

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Kadak

Spoiler

If you're going to spoiler tag something then it helps if you say what anime it's spoiling:tongue:.
Original post by Red Fox
If you're going to spoiler tag something then it helps if you say what anime it's spoiling:tongue:.

Oh sorry about that,and its one piece.Ill edit.
Original post by Kadak

Spoiler

It might help if you leave the series title (and for a series as long as One Piece, episode count as well) outside the spoiler tags, so that people don't have to open them to find out what you're talking about. :yes: Beaten to it. :p:

I'm guessing you're near episode 240, start of the Water 7 arc?

Spoiler

Original post by Kadak
Hunter x Hunter.I heard alot about this anime,is it as good as everyone says it is ?

I really liked it, personally. Including (in fact, especially) the Chimera Ant arc. :p: Definitely worth a look if you like longer shounen series. :yes:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
I really liked it, personally. Including (in fact, especially) the Chimera Ant arc. :p: Definitely worth a look if you like longer shounen series. :yes:

Lol, was the tongue out aimed at me? 😉

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ScienceFantatic
Lol, was the tongue out aimed at me? 😉

Just thought I'd offer another opinion since you mentioned skipping the arc, I didn't want Kadak to think it was universally disliked (along the lines of Haruhi Suzumiya's Endless Eight episodes or the Island Arc of Nadia). :giggle:
Just thought I'd offer another opinion since you mentioned skipping the arc, I didn't want Kadak to think it was universally disliked (along the lines of Haruhi Suzumiya's Endless Eight episodes or the Island Arc of Nadia). :giggle:

Should I watch the movie or ONA for Eve no Jikan?
Original post by Red Fox
Should I watch the movie or ONA for Eve no Jikan?

The movie is literally just all the ONA episodes put together, with a few extra scenes added in between. Definitely the better version. :yes:
The movie is literally just all the ONA episodes put together, with a few extra scenes added in between. Definitely the better version. :yes:

Cheers:smile:
:desu:

Long time, no see! :biggrin:

Long time indeed! :zomg:

I hath returned. :cool:

You remembered me! :colondollar: :blush:

As for Attack on Titan. I'm going to start watching it with my sister. Does it live up to the hype I hear about it?
Original post by Star-girl
I hath returned. :cool:

You remembered me! :colondollar: :blush:

As for Attack on Titan. I'm going to start watching it with my sister. Does it live up to the hype I hear about it?

As a fan of action/fantasy anime, I really liked it. High budget, and the characters + titans themselves were really interesting. :yes:
As a fan of action/fantasy anime, I really liked it. High budget, and the characters + titans themselves were really interesting. :yes:

OK. I look forward to watching it then. :biggrin:
I just started watching Chaos Dragon, and enjoyed it a lot more than I thought it would. I thought it would just be more shonen filler, but there's a certain charm to the show I really like for some reason.
Original post by Star-girl
OK. I look forward to watching it then. :biggrin:

It's a very good show, but I would thoroughly recommend watching it in subs rather than dubbed. It is one of the better dubs out there, but Erens voice is absolutely hideous and ear splitting at some parts.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Fango_Jett
I just started watching Chaos Dragon, and enjoyed it a lot more than I thought it would. I thought it would just be more shonen filler, but there's a certain charm to the show I really like for some reason.

Glad to know someone else is liking it! I enjoyed the first two episodes despite their flaws, but I feel it's improved a lot since then (haven't watched the 5th yet, though).

Latest