The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Bath

Does anyone know what the nightlife is like at bath uni? in general how social of a uni is it
Hi there,

I can give you a little background. Bath is generally known for being a quieter university, the city is not so big and busy so the events are generally smaller. However there are student socials pretty much every night, 5 clubs which offer different themes club nights and the SU has frequent events including SCORE on Wednesday for sports societies and KLASS on Saturdays.

The best thing to do is to join a society wherever you go. Bath has over 300 to try and they frequently have socials to go to so it's never a dull week. In my time at bath I dont think there has been one week where I havent had the opportunity to go out.

Of course if you wanted to do something bigger there is always bristol. Only ten minutes on the train and 40 minutes on the bus which run until around 4am most nights so easy transport links to get back home. Plus uber is an option and isnt too expensive even from bristol if youre splitting it with your friends.

hope this helped,
- Sophie (uni of Bath)
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 2
Bath is not a Big City - but has pubs, cafes, small clubs etc.
Lots of theatre, cinemas, galleries, literature stuff etc.
We like it more 'cultural' than 'wild'.

If you are a party-animal who wants to go clubbing every night, Bristol is 15 mins away by train.

Quick Reply

Latest