The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ella37
The only annoying thing that really annoyed me with the airing order is when there was the 2 part episode. I was so excited to see what happened with the murder, but the second part episode was, I think, an episode after the next. xD

Haha, I've got the 2nd season, I'll watch it after my exams. It's also 14 episodes right? I was looking at wikipedia and it say it's got 28, but it includes episodes from season 1.

I think you'd love 'Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei'. :yep: They pull a nice trick or two like that during the first season which completely made me fall into despair!

MAL tells me it's 14 eps, yep. :yes: Which reminds me - I have the movie downloaded and need to watch it... so many things to watch, so little time.
Reply 981
Original post by Kagutsuchi
I think you'd love 'Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei'. :yep: They pull a nice trick or two like that during the first season which completely made me fall into despair!

MAL tells me it's 14 eps, yep. :yes: Which reminds me - I have the movie downloaded and need to watch it... so many things to watch, so little time.

I absolutely love SZS! :biggrin: I sometimes find it a little hard to watch though, because I like to read all the subtitled texts so I have to pause it every now and then.
I still have to watch the 2nd/3rd and other seasons of it. :s-smilie: (Btw have you seen the Zetsubou****a montage on youtube? XD)

Okay so I've got the right thing downloaded then. Will get to it as soon as I can. There's a movie as well? Wow. Well if it's that popular, might as well make as much out of it as they can, right?
Original post by ella37
I absolutely love SZS! :biggrin: I sometimes find it a little hard to watch though, because I like to read all the subtitled texts so I have to pause it every now and then.
I still have to watch the 2nd/3rd and other seasons of it. :s-smilie: (Btw have you seen the Zetsubou****a montage on youtube? XD)

Okay so I've got the right thing downloaded then. Will get to it as soon as I can. There's a movie as well? Wow. Well if it's that popular, might as well make as much out of it as they can, right?

:giggle: I had the same issue - especially with the odd things on the blackboards here and there. Hilarious though.

Montage? O_O I haven't. D:

*finished watching it*

XD ahahha :giggle: Best one is "Despair! The internet has left me in despair!" *rubs head on blackboard* :rofl:

Guess so - more haruhi isn't a bad thing. ^o^ Endless Haruhi though.... that second season.... :mad:
Reply 983
:giggle: I had the same issue - especially with the odd things on the blackboards here and there. Hilarious though.

Montage? O_O I haven't. D:

*finished watching it*

XD ahahha :giggle: Best one is "Despair! The internet has left me in despair!" *rubs head on blackboard* :rofl:

Guess so - more haruhi isn't a bad thing. ^o^ Endless Haruhi though.... that second season.... :mad:

(Hmm I didn't notice the censor until you quoted me. Haha. TSR just makes me notice how many Japanese titles have the word sh-it in it.)

Haha, pretty good montage right? :biggrin: I loved the one where the old man stole his line. I really need to re-watch this. XD
Btw, if you're interested, the same guy who voices the sensei also voices the main guy in Arakawa Under the Bridge. He's hilarious in that as well.

Spoiler

He seems to voice a lot of anime with weird characters :biggrin:

Meh, for me it's more Kyon. XD Now I'm curious what's so bad about the second season.. maybe I'll just watch one episode... :h:
Reply 984
Has anyone watched 'Time of Eve'? Randomly stumbled across it today on crunchyroll and it looks hugely promising. The art in it is really stunning.
Reply 985
Original post by chidona

Original post by chidona
Has anyone watched 'Time of Eve'? Randomly stumbled across it today on crunchyroll and it looks hugely promising. The art in it is really stunning.

no but Ive been meaning to for so long, I hear its lovely :s:
Reply 986
Original post by chidona

I just watched it and it was awesome XD. I really liked how they detailed the change in the protagonist perception of androids and how they used little details to hint at the background of the story. I do feel they rushed it though with only 6 episodes though... and the art ( and especially the lightining!) is GREAT!
Reply 987
Yeah, Eve no Jikan is easily one of the best OVAs I watched last year, both in terms of scripting and animation.
Managed to get History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi from a guy at Aberanime. :biggrin: I'm thinking of getting at least one more series (Nyan Koi?) before leaving Aber on Saturday, but TBH I think I've got enough anime to last me all summer even if watching it was all I did for those 3+ months, and that's not including all the other stuff I'll be downloading at home. :awesome:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 989
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Managed to get History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi from a guy at Aberanime. :biggrin: I'm thinking of getting at least one more series (Nyan Koi?) before leaving Aber on Saturday, but TBH I think I've got enough anime to last me all summer even if watching it was all I did for those 3+ months, and that's not including all the other stuff I'll be downloading at home. :awesome:

An anime I need to revisit. Loved watching this weekly when it was airing. Kenichi, not Nyan Koi?, to clarify. :yes: :tongue:
Original post by ella37
(Hmm I didn't notice the censor until you quoted me. Haha. TSR just makes me notice how many Japanese titles have the word sh-it in it.)

Haha, pretty good montage right? :biggrin: I loved the one where the old man stole his line. I really need to re-watch this. XD
Btw, if you're interested, the same guy who voices the sensei also voices the main guy in Arakawa Under the Bridge. He's hilarious in that as well.

Spoiler

He seems to voice a lot of anime with weird characters :biggrin:

Meh, for me it's more Kyon. XD Now I'm curious what's so bad about the second season.. maybe I'll just watch one episode... :h:

I'm glad they've improved the style of the censor so that it only censors the expletive instead of the entire word. :cute: Though I can still get away with it. Kuroshitsuji. *rebel* :giggle:

O_O He sounds exactly the same. XD I love when voice actors don't really change their voices in different roles - like Rie Kugimiya *whose birthday was yesterday or the day before, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE TSUNDERE QUEEN!!!! :love:

I need to watch that anime... a strong blonde guy dressed up as a nun. O_o :tongue:

Original post by AngryJellyfish

Oooooooooooooooo, nice. :cute: Kenichi was such a great anime. The manga's slowed a bit though... hope it picks back up soon. Needs another disciple fight.
aww what a lovely ending to the alternate route of ore no imouto :cute:

no more ore no imouto now :cry2: twas such a fun series :h:
Reply 992
woke up early this morning and watched some one piece, got up to 451 now ...

Spoiler

I've finished all my exams :biggrin: : D Just came on the thread and thought "lucky bastards, you have time for anime" and then I realised and I started grinning like a bastard :biggrin: :biggrin: Gintama here I come :h:
Reply 994
Original post by eugenius 8
aww what a lovely ending to the alternate route of ore no imouto :cute:

no more ore no imouto now :cry2: twas such a fun series :h:

That ending made me so angry. I did not want Kirino in the alternate route - thought we had gotten rid of the bitch, her mere presence in the show manages to ruin it completely. I wanted a Kuroneko or Manami ending!! :mad2:
Reply 995
Original post by Aiko
Yeah, Eve no Jikan is easily one of the best OVAs I watched last year, both in terms of scripting and animation.

I really desired a cup of coffee after watching that. As did half my society :colondollar:
Reply 996
I'm glad they've improved the style of the censor so that it only censors the expletive instead of the entire word. :cute: Though I can still get away with it. Kuroshitsuji. *rebel* :giggle:

O_O He sounds exactly the same. XD I love when voice actors don't really change their voices in different roles - like Rie Kugimiya *whose birthday was yesterday or the day before, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE TSUNDERE QUEEN!!!! :love:

I need to watch that anime... a strong blonde guy dressed up as a nun. O_o :tongue:

Ah, cheeky!

Yeah, that's why I have a few favourite seiyuus because I can easily recognise their voices. :smile: I have two character I base the voice of Rie Kugumiya on: Al from FMA and Kagura from Gintama. Her voice changes a bit but if it's within those two voices, I can pick up that it's her. :biggrin:

Haha, he'll probably be the least weird character in that anime. :biggrin: Yes, go watch it, it's suuuper funny! :wink:

Just found out that Sket Dance and Gintama did a crossover manga chapter in each their series. :biggrin: So funny! I wish they'd do an episode of it in either anime. :smile: (I preferred the Sket Dance chapter. Sugita characters meeting in one scene. Bahaha)
Hmm, I'm not really "bonding" with the Gintama characters so I'm not really watching it with a lot of interest, even though it is sort of funny... On ep. 7 now I think, does it get better? Maybe a bit more emotional and more background story or something :colone: ?
Reply 998
Decided to marathon Law of Ueki and gave up at ep4. Dual audio fail,no japanese audio. the voices from the dub are annoying the crap outta me .

where's my paracetamol :getmecoat:

will marathon kaiji instead...
Started La Corda d'Oro randomly... So gay :rofl: I LOVE IT! :ahee:

Latest