The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by vin
Oh Id like to also reccomend this for the new logo thing to replace pixelated haruhi degenerate

but preferably a non msn paint version:erm:

I knew this was going to prop up eventually. :tongue:

EDIT: My friend has found a manga based on the life of Princess Diana.:lolwut: Aparrntly Camilla is portrayed as evil.:lolwut:

its on a large manga viewing website, just ask google for it :tongue:

Aha, yes, I remember reading about this. And it's hardly surprising regarding Camilla. :giggle:
Reply 141
Original post by caraniel
Ooh looking for a new icon! Great, that blurry Haruhi is starting to get annoying :P

I like the Konata icon its nice and bright and Konata was a great character. I also like these.....

thats a good desu one :beard: really cant approve of miss haruhi though :no:

I knew you would come back eventualy:jumphug:

I wasnt wrong:cry2:

Original post by Aiko
I knew this was going to prop up eventually. :tongue:

Aha, yes, I remember reading about this. And it's hardly surprising regarding Camilla. :giggle:

it is of course the best suggestion :huff:
Reply 142
Original post by Aiko
Nice to see you posting again, Cara. Hope you've been feeling better. :hugs:

Nice to be back~! I'm trying to ease myself back into things again - pain isn't going to get any less than it is, so I'll just have to adjust and get used to it :sigh:
Original post by vin
thats a good desu one :beard: really cant approve of miss haruhi though :no:

I knew you would come back eventualy:jumphug:

I wasnt wrong:cry2:

it is of course the best suggestion :huff:

I never disappear for too long :emog:

I quite like the Desu one too :mmm: - Haruhi is pretty recognisable (even if E8 was a disaster at least Disappearance was good) so she's a good fit for the role of icon IMO.

I was going to suggest Yuuko, but I think that she's a bit too associated with me now :laugh:

Spoiler

Reply 144

Nice to be back~! I'm trying to ease myself back into things again - pain isn't going to get any less than it is, so I'll just have to adjust and get used to it :sigh:

I never disappear for too long :emog:

I quite like the Desu one too :mmm: - Haruhi is pretty recognisable (even if E8 was a disaster at least Disappearance was good) so she's a good fit for the role of icon IMO.

she can never be forgiven for that crap I had to sit through :mad:
Reply 145
Oh yes folks, this may be of interest to some of you that are more into mechs than moe. After a Twitter conversation a new tournament has just been put together Sai Mecha! I'm in the process of writing a post with my nominations for the tournament, but you can email your own to Executive Otaku of THAT Anime Blog directly (detail on the website). Should be fun, the mecha fanboys have already started to come out in force! :laugh:
Reply 146

Oh yes folks, this may be of interest to some of you that are more into mechs than moe. After a Twitter conversation a new tournament has just been put together Sai Mecha! I'm in the process of writing a post with my nominations for the tournament, but you can email your own to Executive Otaku of THAT Anime Blog directly (detail on the website). Should be fun, the mecha fanboys have already started to come out in force! :laugh:

Ooh nice :shock: but aside from the Zaku II I wouldnt know what to suggest :s-smilie: ...ooh maybe that gold mecha char had :awesome:

(:hmmm: another blog thing)
Reply 147
Original post by vin
Ooh nice :shock: but aside from the Zaku II I wouldnt know what to suggest :s-smilie: ...ooh maybe that gold mecha char had :awesome:

(:hmmm: another blog thing)

:awesome: I had it on my shortlist, but didn't keep in the final list unfortunately.

Char's gold Hyaku Shiki from Zeta Gundam? Tis very bling :giggle:

The competition is open to lots of different mecha - Rideback's motorcycles with arms, Geass' Knightmare's, GitS Tachikoma, Star Driver's cybodies, Super Robots like Mazinkaiser SKL, Eureka 7's LFOs, Break Blade's Golems, etc.......in addition to your Gundams, Valkyries & EVA's!

EDIT: and yes another blog thing......I can't help it I've become a proper anime blogger before I realised!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 148

Hmm, I'm sorry to read that it hasn't gotten any better, but at least your body is adapting in its own way. :redface: I'm supposing I can safely assume that you've still been watching plenty of anime? :smile:

It was bound to happen, I guess. I'll have a think about this later. :smile:
Reply 149
Ah man, I really do miss Major. Putting aside the baseball aspect of the series (before you chime in, Vin-kin), the characterisation is just fantastic. This is where the length of the series plays a pivotal role. By season six, you become really attached to the characters, especially in this case because you see them when they're still in kindergarten right up to adulthood. It's such a shame that there will be no more Major. I guess all good things must come to an end.
Reply 150
Ooh looking for a new icon! Great, that blurry Haruhi is starting to get annoying :P

I like the Konata icon its nice and bright and Konata was a great character. I also like these.....

desu forever

:ninjagirl:

Watching Ranma again, up to episode 20 now. The one piece dl has dropped to painfully slow levels. Might have got 1% over the last few times :sad:
Just watched the latest Index II - It seemed (to me) that the animation quality was severely lacking in parts. Namely the bit in the classroom - that one girl's body seemed to be weirdly proportioned :|

This GROUP storyline doesn't seem as engaging as the Vento arc so far, but it's only the first episode of it. How many episodes is this series anyway?
Reply 152

:awesome: I had it on my shortlist, but didn't keep in the final list unfortunately.

Char's gold Hyaku Shiki from Zeta Gundam? Tis very bling :giggle:

The competition is open to lots of different mecha - Rideback's motorcycles with arms, Geass' Knightmare's, GitS Tachikoma, Star Driver's cybodies, Super Robots like Mazinkaiser SKL, Eureka 7's LFOs, Break Blade's Golems, etc.......in addition to your Gundams, Valkyries & EVA's!

EDIT: and yes another blog thing......I can't help it I've become a proper anime blogger before I realised!

hmmm can I really have two versions of a zaku:erm: oh but char's is the commander model with a different number and different specs and increased performance:teeth:

3 times the increased performance :yes:
Original post by Aiko
Ah man, I really do miss Major. Putting aside the baseball aspect of the series (before you chime in, Vin-kin), the characterisation is just fantastic. This is where the length of the series plays a pivotal role. By season six, you become really attached to the characters, especially in this case because you see them when they're still in kindergarten right up to adulthood. It's such a shame that there will be no more Major. I guess all good things must come to an end.

damn you got me :frown:
Anybody here on Mangahelper?
Reply 154
Original post by Truered
desu forever

:ninjagirl:

I like that avatar of Hanyuu. Next time you subscribe, you should use it. :yes:

Watching Ranma again, up to episode 20 now. The one piece dl has dropped to painfully slow levels. Might have got 1% over the last few times :sad:

Relating to Happosai yet? :awesome:

Original post by LastLordofTime
Just watched the latest Index II - It seemed (to me) that the animation quality was severely lacking in parts. Namely the bit in the classroom - that one girl's body seemed to be weirdly proportioned :|

This GROUP storyline doesn't seem as engaging as the Vento arc so far, but it's only the first episode of it. How many episodes is this series anyway?

The next episode is the finale, so we can only assume, with the expectation of a third season, that JC Staff aren't intending to provide any closure here (seeing as Touma was dining out with his classmates at the end). Conversely, we've been given a small glimpse into the upcoming arc. I'm not sure whether this is the best approach to take, though, in account of how long it'll be until we eventually see Touma and co again. Episode 24 will probably end on some cliffhanger to entice the viewership. Let's just hope the animation improves at least.
Reply 155
Original post by vin
damn you got me :frown:

I know you. :tongue:
that was a nice ep of DB Kai :h: is that the end? :puppyeyes: there was a One Piece preview instead of a DB Kai one at the end :mmm: it looks really good in HD compared to the streams i used to watch :beard:

Original post by Aiko

Hajime no Ippo? I convinced Vin-kin to watch this not too long, as you may have noticed from his posts on here. Is this merely a coincidence or did he recommended that you watch it also? Either him or Tony. :tongue:

Tony :awesome: for quite a while actually, had it downloaded since summer :p: twas just finding the best time to watch it :beard:

This wasn't bad. The female lead was slightly aloof, from what I can remember, but had quite a traumatic past concerning her family. It's your typical visual novel adaptation... Coming to think of it, I fancy watching one of these. The last I picked up and eventually dropped was Yosuga no Sora which started off reasonably well until it started bordering into hentai territory. Wasn't keen on the Amagami SS approach either. :no:

cool :smile: i just feel in the mood for some romance :h:

just watched the first ep, wow shes changed a lot :eek2: :slap:

lol Yosuga no Sora, that just got weird, but i will probably finish that off sometime :awesome: same with Amagami..
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 157
whilst looking at a certain download site for ghibli films (yes im cruel and heartless:frown:) I found this listed "My Wife is a High School Girl" ...arnt there laws against that :lolwut:

Hajime no ippo ... after leaving school and working Umezawa looks like he's aged about 15 years :lolwut:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by vin
whilst looking at a certain download site for ghibli films (yes im cruel and heartless:frown:) I found this listed "My Wife is a High School Girl" ...arnt there laws against that :lolwut:

not if youre Onizuka :awesome:
Reply 159
Hajime no Ippo's version of the rocky theme :awesome:

Latest