The Student Room Group

Cambridge Chemistry Challenge

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3240
Original post by emma_whal
Have you got an answer for Cu yet? I've tried with tons of numbers but no luck yet!

so vague!! I know chemi/bioluminescent but guessing wavelengths of absorptionfor a compound???
Reply 3241
Original post by oadf
so vague!! I know chemi/bioluminescent but guessing wavelengths of absorptionfor a compound???

Remember, they don't through in random images just for fun :smile:
If you find out what the protein is, you should have it from there.
Can someone please help me with silver? I know the word silver is in the answer but no matter what i type i can't get the full answer, what am i missing?
Original post by nerdybird_
Can someone please help me with silver? I know the word silver is in the answer but no matter what i type i can't get the full answer, what am i missing?

google hallmarks
I've already searched hallmarks but I just don't understand what else they want me to say?
Original post by nerdybird_
I've already searched hallmarks but I just don't understand what else they want me to say?

look on google images, there are three metals that come up when you google hallmarks - one is silver, there are two others.
Happy New Year :smile:
Let the games begin...
Could anyone help me with copper? I've found the guy but seem to be stuck....
Reply 3248
done up to rg need help
any hints for silver?
Original post by palp
done up to rg need help

hey, could you help me with Ag? I'll message you
For COPPER:

Spoiler

Reply 3252
Finished peeps please feel free to message me for hints
Original post by palp
Finished peeps please feel free to message me for hints

Please could you help me with silver? I've messaged you and will be forever grateful if you can put me out of my misery :frown:
Guys, please help(PM or whatever) with gold level- I'm stuck, I have no idea what they want us to put in there. I went for fatty acid etc, but didn't work.
Hi, could you give a hint for silver please. I've got the reaction and how much energy it should release per mole but it's saying it's wrong?? Thanks
Any help for Rg would be greatly appreciated <3
Still on gold guys... :/
Could you help me with silver, I've pm you
Done. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest