The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Essex Uni Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bathwiggle
I've been being good and reading slowly.. so long a book every 2 days. Although i have 3 on the go at the moment, including the language of god, except i keep trying to read it, then realising its in the place i'm not, lantana will get it back at somepoint. I should probably watch more tv.

Apparently taking me to a motocross stunt show counts as a romantic date.

lantana: queen of the multi-quotes. I've written a list of stuff I'm going to force myself through over the summer. :smile:
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
My aim of the summer is just to improve my french :smile: sad, probably,but I enjoy it nonetheless, and I feel weird not learning something :p:
Original post by Bathwiggle
How did it go?

better than i thought it was, nothing great

DAI was a killer

that feeling of finishing the degree is pretty good
Original post by paddy__power
It's a skill and a talent :h:

Your only one? :tongue:
Original post by Vrooo....oops
Your only one? :tongue:

Wana find out ;]
ooooo best offer i've had in a while.

Where's my cake?
ooooo best offer i've had in a while.

Where's my cake?

:lol: :sexface:

On a shelf somewhere I'm sure ^^
:lol: :sexface:

On a shelf somewhere I'm sure ^^

I can't eat it if its not here! I might have to go convince someone to buy me food then :colonhash:
I can't eat it if its not here! I might have to go convince someone to buy me food then :colonhash:

If it makes you feel better I don't have any cake either. I am, however, getting pizza today :h:
want to get me pizza tomorrow?

I'm going to find my leathers and see which man i can con into providing me with food as you've let me down *flounce*
(edited 12 years ago)
want to get me pizza tomorrow?

I'm going to find my leathers and see which man i can con into providing me with food as you've let me down *flounce*

Don't you have your own man to coerce into such things. You have other tools at your disposal in that case as well :lol:
Don't you have your own man to coerce into such things. You have other tools at your disposal in that case as well :lol:

I do, but he's in maningtree. It's fine i found pete (owner of the bike cafe) to get me free fish and chips, alan for a cup of tea and terry for a coke. and sat chatting to the wives all night. i like being me :biggrin:

I didn't even need to flirt :biggrin:
I do, but he's in maningtree. It's fine i found pete (owner of the bike cafe) to get me free fish and chips, alan for a cup of tea and terry for a coke. and sat chatting to the wives all night. i like being me :biggrin:

I didn't even need to flirt :biggrin:

You whore. :L
:angel:
can't believe my first year here is almost at an end! been good though, made loads of friends and my course has been decent enough too :smile:

im still chuffed I get to stay on campus next year also :h:
How you managed that one?
How you managed that one?

student support
Original post by SciFiBoy
student support

ahh that makes sense. I quite liked not living on campus 2/3/4th year. some of the best bits of a night out were walking back home,
:angel:

:rofl:
:rofl:

morning you!

:colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending