The Student Room Group

Online/distance learners? Come and introduce yourselves

Hi 👋

My name is Natalie and I am in the final year (I've taken many) of my MSc Criminology and Criminal Psychology at University of Essex online. I have looked on a lot of threads and haven't yet found another Essex student. I'd love to hear what any online learners think of their learning experience, I've been pleasantly surprised so far and always assumed I would take advantage of the ability to laze about and not commit but here I am with the end in sight.

I do however have zero thesis ideas so motivation needed to get ahead of the curve on that one.

Hope to chat soon!
Original post by ebyrne2036
Welcome to TSR

Thank you I'm just finding my feet and trying to join some conversations 😊
Reply 3
Original post by NatalieUoEOnline
Hi 👋

My name is Natalie and I am in the final year (I've taken many) of my MSc Criminology and Criminal Psychology at University of Essex online. I have looked on a lot of threads and haven't yet found another Essex student. I'd love to hear what any online learners think of their learning experience, I've been pleasantly surprised so far and always assumed I would take advantage of the ability to laze about and not commit but here I am with the end in sight.

I do however have zero thesis ideas so motivation needed to get ahead of the curve on that one.

Hope to chat soon!

Hey I'm doing an online degree too, nice to meet you!

Quick Reply

Latest